297

Chapter 297

"Hyungs are bad. You tricked me."

"Ah~ What's wrong, Eugene!"

Cha Eugene seemed very shocked to see the laser chaos during the rehearsal, but after watching the main stage of the joint performance, he declared a boycott of the conversation.

The reason was, 'how could you do a stage like this without me?'

'Well, at least it took 30 minutes.'

After TeStar's stage ended, he slowly opened his mouth like that, probably feeling better.

I spoke, pulling the towel off my head.

"We'll give you a laser solo next time, so swing it like a double sword."

"Oh!! ... Umm, it would have been better today!"

"Today is just one day. If we do it at our own concert, you can do it for several months. I think that would be better."

"That's right~ It's better to do it several times!"

"That's right!"

"Then, it's better to wait."

"OK, Got it! You didn't trick me."

Now this was easy.

After accepting Cha Eugene's words a few times, I continued walking.

Compared to the end of a normal concert, my body was much lighter.

'It's not that hard for about 5 songs now.'

Compared to a solo concert, it was almost eaten raw. Perhaps the other groups involved had similar thoughts.

I opened the door to the waiting room and entered.

"Hello, TeStar sunbaenim!"

Then, I looked at the camera in the waiting room and the rookie group.

'The same goes for these guys who used their brains in a sneaky way.''

"It was really cool. Thank you so much for teaching us and helping us!"

"We are also thankful~ Fighting on your debut!"

I officially greeted the debut group of <Idol Co> once more in the behind-the-scenes cut like this.

As soon as the camera was turned off and the board was cleared, I called one of them.

"Heeseung-ah."

Gold 2.

"Yes, yes?"

"Shall we talk for a minute?"

"Yes!"

Among the rookies, they were probably thinking, 'They must be really close!'

After a while, Gold 2 followed me happily.

Keun Sejin asked a small question.

"Did Heeseung do something wrong?"

"No."

I lightly denied it. Keun Sejin shrugged his shoulders and waved his hand. He probably guessed that I was going to talk about his performance in moderation.

However, I brought the Gold 2 all the way to the van parked in the parking lot.

"... ?"

"Come in."

At this point, Gold 2 voluntarily bowed his head, probably realizing that the situation was unusual.

'Did I do something wrong!' was clearly visible on his face.