329

Chapter 329

"Congratulations."

"Congratulations."

In January, I bowed my head and said hello to a senior I met in the hallway of the Gold Disc Awards.

It was one of the last awards ceremonies to wrap up the season of the year, but unfortunately, we did not receive the grand prize here.

'There was no possibility in the first place.'

It was because there were only two parts, like albums and music. There was no singer award that was different from the overall score.

Again, the result was obvious.

'Youngrin and VTIC won.'

Yes... . This bastard who greeted me right now.

Cheongryeo smiled brightly.

"From the best group to the best performance... You've won a lot of good awards. The fans must have great passion."

No matter how much he rubbed it, he meant that he didn't win the grand prize in those categories.

"Yes. I think it's because we worked hard and the fans voted passionately. Although I can't compare it to the grand prize of sunbaenim's albums."

Those who were pushed back from voting were talking a lot.

"Haha."

"Hahaha."

I had a good laugh with him. The staff in the hallway passed by watching with warm eyes.

Cheongryeo stopped laughing, changed his expression, and asked.

"Hmm... Did you organize the 'appreciation' that you would tell me when we met again?"

Oh, yes.

I decided to talk to him one more time about what I had experienced while entering the body of 'Ryu Gunwoo'.

'Both of us were busy during the season, so we didn't really have a chance.'

I stopped fighting and cleaned up.

"I have found the person I was looking for. I am going to help with what we were originally trying to do."

"Aha."

Cheongryeo's eyes narrowed.

"It would be fun to meet him once."

"When the opportunity arises."

I found 'Keundal' and seemed to understand what he meant to help me with the system.

'At this point, this would be appropriate.'

It wasn't something to talk about in an open hallway. It was enough for this bastard to not come out uncooperatively with future work.

Cheongryeo smiled.

"I wonder how I can help. Are there any other problems?"

"Problems?"

"Yes. I heard that you are setting up your own label. It's more complicated than you think."

Judging by the way he spoke, it seemed that he already knew everything about the conflict between the T1 headquarters and the company.

"It's okay. It's going well."

"Is that so?"

"Yes. I am only focusing on reaping good results by working harder next year."

In the end, the goal was to clear the 'KPOP record breaking' mission.