285

Chapter 285

This was the most unexpected... No, I heard the opposite of what I expected.

'Do I need help?'

So, he wasn't trying to argue why the facts didn't match at all, he was just asking because he was worried about what was wrong with me...

'Is it for creating an atmosphere?'

Wasn't it bait he threw to hear a more specific explanation? I looked up to read Ryu Chungwoo's expression.

And that idea was withdrawn. Ryu Chungwoo's face was clean.

Yeah, he wasn't that kind of guy.

That was what he said because he really wanted to help.

"... ... Hoo."

... I was bewildered.

'I didn't expect help stories to come out in this situation.'

It seemed that Ryu Chungwoo had continued to think that he was indebted to me for the car accident.

'I didn't consider that part in particular.'

Come to think of it, before, he even organized it with his mouth to say 'thank you'.

I remembered what I said to Ryu Chungwoo, who seemed to be suffering from a sense of debt during the uninhabited island distress entertainment.

-Is that so? Well, let's say I saved hyung's life.

-... !

- You can continue to be thankful. If necessary, I will call you without hesitation, so please repay me when the time comes.

Ryu Chungwoo really did what I said.

'... We were climbing at this time too.'

It was kind of funny to get a similar comment in the same situation.

"Hmm."

I put my arms over the railing and smiled bitterly.

I sorted it out... I felt more strange. A helping hand instead of doubt.

'It's rare.'

I was shaking. But it wasn't bad.

I answered slowly.

"First... thank you."

"... ... ."

"It's an upsetting situation."

"That's not right."

Ryu Chungwoo replied firmly, and he himself leaned comfortably with his arms on the railing.

"You didn't lie, and I wasn't harmed, so why are you angry?"

It was surprising that he believed I didn't lie.

I was about to sink into a strange feeling, but I quickly got out.

Because there was still something left to answer.

"And my situation is, in fact, difficult for me to understand or explain... It's not necessarily so hard that I need help."

I pondered over my situation.

I succeeded with this job, and the status abnormalities disappeared... The guys I lived with were all good guys.

I lived fine.

'No, it's too much to share.'

Taking risks was the destiny of this job. And compared to sudden death, there was a context.