220

Chapter 220

To be honest, I had no great intentions of taking the GED.

It just seemed like there would be no harm in living at least in the case of a high school diploma.

'There's no way that those who say I'm a middle school graduate would be quiet just because I passed the GED, even though I showed my knowledge during the variety show.'

So, just like renewing the TOEIC, I solved the previous workbooks once and finished without being too conscious.

(TN: TOEIC: Test of English for International Communication)

I even prepared for the official exam after graduating from college, but I still wondered if I wouldn't be able to pass the GED this time.

After looking at the answers to the practice exam I just did, it was a pass.

"I just need to go quietly."

It was the conclusion I reached by covering the graded problem book.

Our activities ended yesterday, and we weren't at the level of taking a full vacation yet, but we were relaxed enough that our official schedule came out every other day or two.

Even so, after taking a break for about two weeks, I would have to prepare for the next album again, but it meant that there would be no problem in taking the GED the day after tomorrow.

I crossed my arms.

'Let's not talk about it.'

There was nothing good about the news of my GED getting out to the public opinion.

From useless sympathy to the worst case where a stalker could become a nuisance in the exam hall, only unexpected situations would increase.

Wouldn't it be annoying at a time when monitoring is already restricted?

'I don't have to tell the others.'

It was our long-awaited day off, so I just let everyone play on their own.

[It's like these damn KPOP bands!]

"Wah ha ha ha!"

Immediately outside the door, the sound of Cha Eugene laughing was heard loudly.

I think he had been watching 〈K-NOW〉 from the 4th episode, and thanks to that, I was able to effectively train for a mock test in the middle of the noise.

However, I didn't know why Cha Eugene was laughing.

'The atmosphere seems to have changed a bit from episode 4.'

Unlike the early days when it felt like 'creating trouble with the KPOP hell camp with unresponsive participants', from the 4th episode onwards, the stories of the participants were illuminated and a consensus was formed.

[Since my parents died, I haven't had the feeling that other people 'care' about me.]

[I really need the prize money. For my family.]

And naturally, the editing of the participants' attitudes changed a little to match the atmosphere.

Unlike before, when they were in pain at the camp and were edited like extra villains, they showed that the participants were worthwhile completing the stages one by one.

[I don't think I've ever lived my life pushing myself 100% like this.]

[They are real. Factory training? This effort is real, and they train as athletes train!]