278

Chapter 278

TeStar's roommate assignment.

'Is this the 4th time?'

At this point, fans recognized it as content with a history and tradition in their own way.

'Until now, we've been mainly playing board games.'

So this time, we changed the field a bit because we thought it would be a bit boring if we proceeded with the room assignment with a similar game.

"Hello~ TeStar teachers."

(TN: TeStar are being referred to as "teachers" by their guest, and will continue to be referred to as teachers for the rest of the chapter basically)

"Hello!"

There was an expert in front of us.

We had seven people sitting around in the office of a laboratory run by communication professionals.

It was a fake daily drama table structure with only the front empty. Cameras and staff members were in front of us.

But maybe it was because we had done this kind of thing a lot, so it felt natural.

I saw them looking expectantly at the expert.

The expert had a gentle smile.

"I understand that you asked for a roommate assignment today. Is that correct?"

"Yes!"

Bae Sejin's face was full of energy as he replied loudly.

It seemed to be the most energetic voice of the last month, but it seemed to be swollen with hope for the single room.

'He said living in the living room was worth it.'

No matter how hard it was, being in the living room because it was difficult to enter his bedroom was different from being there because he liked the living room.

It seemed that Keun Sejin glanced at Bae Sejin with his eyes wide open, but since we were filming, his sign disappeared in an instant.

The director, who stepped out from behind the expert, looked around at the smiling faces and spoke again.

"Our communication research institute is an algorithm analysis based on the personalities, tendencies, and lifestyles of the group members..."

Skipping this introductory part, this was the conclusion.

"Through behavioral analysis and interviews, we will find and match you with the most suitable roommate."

"Wow!"

Simply put, 'Roommates are science.'

'The words are plausible.'

To be honest, it sounded like the packaging of a venture company that followed the existing business, but it was nice to hear anyway.

'I think the fans will enjoy it.'

It would be better to highlight our characters if the analysis presented here was placed together with TeStar's existing life and habit cuts.

It was the same principle as personality tests.

A sense of kinship that came from the same characteristics.

Image enhancement from other characteristics.

Keun Sejin made a fuss once more to save the atmosphere.

"Wow, that seems so exciting?"

"... ..."

I understood, so don't hit me on the shoulder.