338

Chapter 338

It was April.

Kim Raebin's fan came to the cinema after a long time.

'I'm crazy!'

Graduation was just around the corner, so the college student herself thought it was crazy to hit all the premiere events during the midterm exams.

It was because of the article that she wasn't even sure about.

Rumor had it that KPOP idols would appear as a cameo in this Limestone movie.

And, of course, that movie was the very sniper movie that took the concept of the game series of 'Ruined Factory', which made 〈127 Section〉.

Of course, candidates for a group that could be involved were also hotly sought after, but the number one priority was her idol.

Because everything made sense.

-Wouldn't they use a group they've collaborated with?

-No way, is it TeStar?

-I'm so excited, what's going on?

On the surface, expectations mixed with positivity and anxiety were the mainstream.

Of course, the game community broke up the game company, saying things like 'They were aiming for the United States, but the original mind was destroyed'.

If 'splashing on KPOP idols' was true, the general opinion was that the concept of the game was sold cheaply for marketing that crossed the line.

And interestingly, a similar reaction was coming from the idol fan community behind the scenes.

- As soon as they received the grand prize in Korea, they were sent away ㅋ I'm at a loss for words because it's so messy.

-It's good.

-Now Korea is a fish that was caught. Now I will have to live while watching translated new content.

-An idol cameo ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋAre they crazy about losing their limbs? ㅋㅋ

By the way, Kim Raebin's fan was also here.

'Could it be that the independent label was also news that they were to be sent to the US?!'

Fans who had already been suspicious of 'the company can't give them an independent label' were preparing to attack the company early on.

At the same time, they even kept quiet and caught the negative reaction to TeStar externally.

'Is it true that the company ran around making things so disturbing during the period of inactivity?'

However, despite this heated response, T1 Stars did not make any official statement.

Normally, this company, which would have been crazy whether it was the first time in a while or press play, was quiet, making fans more anxious.

It became suspicious.

'Is it so bad that it was unplanned... ?'

'Wouldn't they have bundled up the kids and sold them with some crap deal?'

'Why did they spend so much time with a cameo appearance? Could there be anything more?'

Of course, TeStar was on tour, so it was difficult to evoke with other content.

Even if they asked questions as if they were plastered in comments on W Live, even if they don't bother to answer, it had become an established theory that TeStar actually appeared and was keeping it a secret.