289

Chapter 289

We were in the waiting room before the live broadcast of MusicBOMB, TNet's music program.

"Would you like something to drink too?"

"Water, please."

I voluntarily took over water from Keun Sejin, who was distributing drinks, and continued monitoring.

Because I still had some free time.

'First of all, the album.'

The music trend was as expected... No, inflation was more severe than expected.

Both VTIC and TeStar.

'Is it competitive psychology?'

[TeSTAR "The Ocean of Wonder" - 1,317,215]

It had already sold over 1.3 million copies.

I looked at the album sales that exceeded the expected number in four days, and then thought of VTIC's first week sales and stopped thinking for a moment.

How were there crazy guys who sold over 2 million copies in the first week of a repackaged album?

'They're making a lot of money.'

I had to check the numbers more carefully in order to look equal to these guys in this situation.

I checked the music charts.

[#7 VTIC - HELP]

[#9 TeStar - Promise]

We were closely following the daily rankings.

24Hit was already tossing and turning, and there was a high probability that it would flip after a while.

This was because the response to this song was as good as expected.

It was easy to listen to and had a good sense of the season, so it seemed that people who had previously listened to TeStar's songs immediately added it to their playlists.

'It's nice to hear while driving.'

And the popularity to attract new listeners was good. There was also interest gained from the simultaneous release with VTIC...

"Certainly, I think Ahyeon looks the best here."

"Right? Ahyeon would look good even with a real mermaid tail~"

"Enough with the tails! We're not doing that!"

"Hey, Eugene's tail didn't even appear in the music video~"

"Haha."

Hmm. That virtue was definitely there.

The mermaid concept aggro exploded.

'It's a bit shocking to hear...'

Existing fans were so accustomed to how we made videos, so when they just listened to it, they could roughly guess what it would sound like while thinking, 'They're coming out dressed as mermaids in the music video!'

'It's either a children's animation or a B-grade movie.'

First of all, when people thought of the usual CG, they didn't get a rough angle.

- TeStar Mermaid Concept Opening

└A mermaid? The mermaid who lives in the sea? Did I hear wrong?

However, when people clicked on the music video, attracted by the hate, the mermaid concept only appeared briefly after a long time.