248

Chapter 248

A villa with electricity.

After bathing well in hot water and washing our clothes in the dryer, we sat around and ate baeksuk.

And boiled a pot of porridge.

(TN: Baeksuk/백숙: dishes made by boiling or steaming meat or fish to be cooked thoroughly without seasonings)

"Okay, this is it..."

"I ate really well!"

"Hyung's cooking is always delicious!"

"Yes, thank you."

To be honest, since there were almost no vegetables, I didn't think it would taste better than eating in a restaurant.

'It's fine.'

I anticipated the meals ahead.

If we had a cellar of that size, there would probably be other ingredients that were good for storage as well as meat.

As the situation was, we could ask for understanding if we ate one or two more things on the line that wasn't excessive.

... I was embarrassed and ran out quickly, so I couldn't look for it properly.

'Damn it.'

-Ahhhh!!

-I told you it was weird!! Ahh!

The dizzying nonsense that passed through my brain again made me lose my mind.

Let's forget about it. It wasn't good for my mental health.

"Um, you still can't get in touch with the production staff?"

"That's right. Shall we go out and try it again?"

The others were trying to contact them with fully charged smartphones.

'Well, electricity has been restored and there's a corner to eat, so there's nothing to be in a hurry with.'

The revised weather forecast wasn't very reliable. but no matter how long it was, it would be sorted out in the next two or three days.

Now, I was going to focus on being as relaxed as I could here because of broadcasting. Honestly, it crossed the line.

I put down my spoon and made a suggestion.

"Shall we check if there are any vegetables in the basement warehouse? It's an emergency, so I think we can use it to some extent."

"Is that so?"

"I agree~ Oh, and let's clean up the blood! The production crew will come here and be scared like us~"

"I-I'll find a mop... !"

So, as soon as the meal was finished, we went down to the basement again with the cleaning tools.

We didn't forget to bring a flashlight in case there was another power outage.

'Probably good preserves... There must be spices or pickled olives for side dishes.'

And, as expected, I found several additional items.

"Oh, wine~"

"Could there be a possibility that this cheese is so expensive or limited that if we eat it we won't be able to give enough compensation to the owner?"

"...Let's just eat something else."

But that wasn't the only thing I found in the basement.

"Hey, look at this."