224

Chapter 224

It was after vacation.

"You're here?"

"Yes"

As soon as I returned to the dorm, I delivered specific details about Kim Raebin's telecommuting.

In fact, I told Kim Raebin that it was a difficult job alone, and it was not common to prepare two versions of activities with and without Kim Raebin.

'Actually, it's heavy labor.'

Wouldn't it be obvious to do this under the assumption that the comeback schedule remained the same?

There was nothing to say even if they arbitrarily protested that the conclusion was unfair.

Of course, I didn't think these guys would protest.

"... So, we finished talking in the direction of preparing the album remotely while Raebin worked on the song at home."

"Wow."

"Nice job, hoo."

After gathering in the living room and giving a briefing, sighs of relief came out from here and there.

During the vacation, they couldn't openly ask about it, so they just gave simple regards. It seemed that each of them worried to the point of breaking their heads.

"Well, then Raebin will be by his grandma's side... He's able to stay."

"I know. It's fortunate~ Then, Raebin's work is to be given feedback on Mondays and Thursdays at 9:00 pm?"

"That's right. And intermediate contact is possible in real-time."

It was a compromise that would satisfy people who were focused on Kim Raebin's peace of mind and the people who were concerned about Kim Raebin's absence.

"It's just a different way, nothing has changed. Let's all make this album well together."

"Fighting~"

"F-fighting... !"

In the process, the level of increase in labor took a day or two, so it was naturally pushed out of the priority list.

I sensed it there.

'The staff's reaction must be similar...'

That meant there was no need to think of incentives.

... I'd have to check if the company was taking care of the overtime pay.

However, it was not without exception.

Because one member had a white face.

"... That's great, Kim Raebin."

It was natural, but it was Bae Sejin. Even after all the topics had passed, his response came a step later.

'Though the words themselves sound sincere.'

It was clear that his eyes went dark when he imagined a future where he had to learn two choreography sequences separately.

Still, his recovery was surprisingly quick.

Let's see what Bae Sejin said right after the choreography formation discussion.

"Then, shall we talk about the choreography first?"

"Oh~ Since the number of people is different, why don't we ask them to think of a separate formation?"

"Hmm... Still, wouldn't it be better for the vocal members to move in a direction with as few changes as possible?"

Ryu Chungwoo made a rough drawing, but everyone knew who he was trying to be considerate of.