355

Chapter 355

"Park Moondae!"

"You..."

"Are you okay?"

As soon as Seon Ahyeon and I entered the dorm, we received a warm welcome from our cohabitants.

Of course, it was understandable if they were to shout, "You bastard, are you crazy?"

"I'm sorry. I went out to collect my thoughts, but I didn't realize I had left my phone behind."

"Ah..."

"Th-that's right."

My face looked quite intact, and there was an atmosphere of relief for a moment.

Cha Eugene, who was drinking coke, responded cheerfully.

"OK~ Tell us next time!"

"What do you mean, 'OK'?! We were worried because he suddenly disappeared!"

Thank you for caring.

Bae Sejin looked back at Seon Ahyeon with a flushed face.

"You also! You shouldn't have left without telling us first... Seon Ahyeon?"

"..."

"Hey..."

"Y-yes! I'm sorry. R-recklessly leaving without saying a word... I'm sorry."

"Um, alright. That... you've worked hard."

Seon Ahyeon entered the living room of the dorm with a bewildered expression. He sat on the sofa.

It seemed like a big shock.

It was because I told him, 'I'll tell you the whole story properly'

Let's see this guy's reaction again after I said that.

-Th-that... Moo-Moondae...

- You said you would listen well to anything.

-... No, that's right.

His words were affirmative, but his face said 'this isn't it'.

Of course, that was why I threw in some bait.

-And no matter how the conclusion comes out this time, I will go to get therapy.

-...!

- It's okay if you want to record this.

-N-no...! Yes, th-thank you... Thank you, Moondae...!

The one who was desperately shouting fell into a state of complete confusion when we arrived at the dorm, wondering if he had properly conveyed all his expectations and worries. That was it.

I rubbed my neck.

'It won't last long.'

We had time off our schedules, so I had to do it right now.

I couldn't do more damage to the people involved.

'Excluding three days of activity, how much revenue are we giving up?'

In terms of settlement revenue, it was already an amount to start paying attention to.

Besides, speed battles were essential to silence those who would raise rumors about our condition.

'Hmm.'

Just in time, someone spoke up.

"Did you two talk well?"

I looked at Ryu Chungwoo and nodded.

"Yes. You must have been surprised. I'm sorry."

Ryu Chungwoo smiled.