332

Chapter 332

What kind of situation was this?

I was lying in bed. I didn't have a particularly good idea.

The situation just before I went to visit Keun Sejin, who had left the hotel room for camping...

- Beep.

I pressed the doorbell of Keun Sejin's hotel room, but there was no response.

-... ...

I wondered if he wasn't in the room. But was Keun Sejin the kind of person who would go out and start rumors to spread?

He was obviously inside.

- Lee Sejin.

I waited a moment, then rang the doorbell again.

Then came the response.

Ding.

Not at the door, but on my smartphone.

[Let's talk next time, Moondae. I'm a bit tired right now]

That was it.

"... ..."

I took my hand off the pillow, checked the text once, and swiped it away.

-Hyung, are you okay?

"Yes."

Then, the face of Ryu Gunwoo appeared on the screen. I was in the process of returning the call I hung up earlier.

... ... I had to do what I had to do.

"What was the story you were trying to say?"

-... Wait a minute.

The guy on the screen moved. Then, raised both hands and pointed to the air.

- Do you see this?

"No."

The guy on the screen carefully lowered his hand.

-You can't see...

"... ..."

-That, I did a little research since the last time I logged in to download the 'receive compensation' pop-up.

Was that so?

-A few days ago, I was able to open the status window by calling it from my side. So I wondered if you could see it on the screen...

"Okay."

It was something worth making a video call with. I understood his intentions.

And when he shut his mouth, the room became quiet again.

"... ..."

A cautious voice was heard.

-Um, hyung. Also, what happened earlier?

"It's nothing."

Couldn't he stop asking me about that?

I almost felt annoyed at the moment, but I recognized that there was no need for it and pressed it.

... From his point of view, the phone suddenly hung up, so of course he'd ask.

"I hung up because it was someone who didn't know you, but there was a bit of a misunderstanding."

-Ah...

After a brief exclamation, he was speechless again. He seemed to have understood the situation roughly.