Chapter 74- Fight zombies

Almost at the same time as he saw the person, two tentacles stretched out from the zombie's huge body and attacked both sides violently.

Shen Xiuze and the others were on guard for a long time. Several walls made of sand rose up one after another to block the zombies' attacks. The flames continued to burn along the flesh-red tentacles, burning them to ashes in an instant.

Xu Fang couldn't believe it when he looked at all the walls he had destroyed. The combined thickness of these walls was more than one meter thick, and they were all destroyed. This zombie must be too strong.

On the other side, although Lu Li's teammates already knew from their captain that there would be all kinds of weird and powerful zombies in Dune Town, they were still distracted by the terror of the zombies and did not launch an attack immediately.

However, their past fighting instincts saved them, and when the tentacles attacked, everyone avoided them.

Dust echoed in the town with loud noises, and the building behind Lu Li and others was penetrated by the tentacles. If it hit them, it would be split into two.

The noise of the zombie attack was too loud, which alerted other dormant zombies. Seeing those zombies coming out of the house one after another, their hiding was meaningless.

The strong sunlight slowed down the zombies' movement, but they were still surrounded by zombies pouring out from all directions.

Seeing that there are more and more zombies, everyone can only fight to find a way out.

A thick dark purple thunderbolt struck directly at the fusion zombie in the middle. The surface of the flesh-red zombie's body was covered with small dense purple thunderbolts, emitting bursts of burning smell.

However, such an attack did not kill the zombie. The surface of the fusion zombie became charred black, and the body began to fall off as if it was melting. The black skin peeled off to the ground, revealing the bright red flesh and blood inside.

Even such a massive attack only made the zombies shrink a little.

Xu Fang was resisting the zombies that emerged from the house next to him. He took a moment to take a look and immediately shouted: "You can't kill the fused zombies this way. The fused zombies must kill themselves, otherwise the attack will be ineffective."

Lu Li looked at the huge body of the zombies. He said silently: "Where is the main body?"

Xu Fang was making a defensive shield for himself and his teammates. Hearing this, he shouted: "How do I know? Every zombie is different. Anyway, the last thing left after you get it must be the main body. "

Xu Fang seemed to know a lot about fusion zombies. In fact, as soon as he took action, he found that this zombie was much more powerful than the ones in Chuxi City. At least the fusion zombies in Chuxi City were not that strong, and they were better at camouflage. , and directly swallowing humans with its huge body, and this zombie can destroy a building with one strike.

"The longer we delay, the smaller our chance of winning. Let's attack in one direction together and break through the zombie siege." Luo Yuan shouted. They don't have an advantage in terms of numbers, and the zombies won't get tired, but they will get tired, and their powers will be exhausted.

The place with the fewest zombies at present is the street blocked by the fusion zombie, and that's where they want to go.

Shen Xiuze and Lu Li had been attacking the fusion zombie, while the rest were dealing with other zombies.

Lin An stood by the wall. There were no zombies around him. After all, in the eyes of the zombies, he was the same kind.

He could already smell the fragrance. Lin An's stomach had been rumbling since he entered the town, but they were blocked here and could not move forward. He could only smell the smell and swallow secretly.