Chapter 32- Found zombies

After Wu Shuangxue and others relieved the initial pressure on the zombies, they focused on those special zombies, while Lin Huai asked the robot to protect other residents from leaving here.

This was not the first time they had seen fusion zombies, and they knew the weaknesses of this kind of zombies. Wu Shuangxue quickly found the identity of the fusion zombies with her amazing combat intuition.

After this period of training, Ouyang Dong and Xu Fang's abilities have been greatly improved. Now they work together to fight together, and finally kill the fusion zombies.

The huge and bloated body fell to the ground, but Wu Duo actually stepped forward to finish the attack, poured the gasoline stored in the space on the zombie, and then turned on the flamethrower/gun.

The flesh-red body was gradually swallowed up by the flames.

Hearing the screams of the zombie, Wu Duo nodded with satisfaction. She knew that the zombie was pretending to be dead. When Shen Xiuze talked about the precautions during the battle, she also specially I have said that fusion zombies are very cunning. They will fabricate human bodies as bait, pretend to be dead with their bodies, and then use their real bodies to escape secretly.

So when you encounter it, you must burn it all and leave no residue behind.

The fourteen-year-old Wu Duo looked at Professor Lin who was staring at her in shock not far away, and touched his nose in embarrassment: "This kind of zombie must be killed like this, otherwise it will escape."

Lin Huai was just surprised that at such a young age, she was very calm and skillful when meeting zombies. She was really powerful. He smiled at the little girl and said, "You are just as powerful as your grandma when she was young."

The fusion zombies were eliminated, but the remaining two were difficult to deal with.

The zombie with metal superpowers initially underestimated the enemy and was cut by Granny Wu, but then it used metal superpowers to strengthen its body. No matter whether it was using superpowers or knives, it could no longer be hurt.

And the zombie with mutated voice has too strong attack power. As long as it opens its mouth, it will be attacked by waves of sound waves. There is no way to get close, and the ears of the people present will be deafened.

Ouyang Dong can carry out long-range attacks, but the vines were broken when he approached the zombies.

The two special zombies were attacked many times by these people, and were even injured occasionally. With their hatred points full, they kept staring at them and attacking them continuously. If they hadn't been trained during this period, they would have been injured. The reaction speed has become much faster, and the robots around them will use their bodies of steel to protect them, so they have been eaten long ago.

The fight was very difficult for several people. Ouyang Dong and Xu Fang's knives had been curled up and had gaps, and their ears were about to be deafened. Grandma Wu was not as energetic as she was when she was young. She was out of breath now, and Wu Duo He even wanted to put special zombies into the "space" to rescue him, but he couldn't get close enough and failed repeatedly.

The people around them have almost withdrawn. Although they have bought time, they are still stared at by these two vengeful zombies and cannot run away even if they want to.

"How can we fight like this?" Xu Fang gritted his teeth and covered his ears. When he looked closely, there was blood seeping out of his ears.

"One of these two is a long-range attack, and the other is invincible in close combat. There's no way we can handle it together." The seeds and seedlings Ouyang Dong carried with him were almost gone.