Chapter 43- Leaving Muling City

In the end, Xu Fang didn't hug anyone. He changed his clothes and was kicked out to kill zombies again.

There are trees, flowers and plants everywhere in Muling City, and there are places specially opened for raising animals and planting. It can be seen that the life here before the end of the world was very peaceful and peaceful.

But at this moment, a group of zombies poured out of the street. These zombies had black skin, sharp white fangs, and scarlet eyes with inorganic coldness and cruelty. They rushed straight towards the three people standing not far away.

The originally flat ground gradually rose up, and a native who was about the same height as the zombie appeared in front of the zombie. The native had no facial features, and all parts of it looked very rough, as if it was pinched out by a child at will. Lots of grass and wildflowers.

The native jumped and rushed straight in front of the zombie. His huge fist hit the zombie in the front and knocked the zombie to the ground with one punch.

Then he hit other zombies very quickly. After a while, these zombies were all knocked to the ground, but the natives were not damaged at all.

The zombies that were knocked to the ground quickly got up and walked towards a few people.

"No, the power is too bad. Although the speed has been increased, but if it continues like this, it will only be a waste of power."

Xu Fang stood not far away, looking at the native with a calm expression, although he? Now he can? It can activate special powers from a distance, and it can also fabricate natives to fight. However, the natives look mighty, but they cannot kill these extremely tenacious zombies with one blow.

"Can we strengthen the strength of the hands? For example, when the natives are taking shape, we can use stones as hands. Although we cannot change the shape of the hands, the power can be increased. After all, zombies' heads are impossible." Harder than stone." Udo suggested?

Ouyang Dong also stood nearby, stroking his chin and thinking: "Didn't I get a batch of weapons in the Machinery City? You can use the natives as robots. Make as many as possible, and you don't have to make them too fine. Can they move? That's fine, and then let these natives hold weapons to kill zombies, the efficiency should be much higher."

Xu Fang felt that both of them were right: "Then let me try."

The native stood On the spot, with the control of the superpower, it instantly returned to its original state, turning into a puddle of soft soil and falling to the ground.

Xu Fang looked around and found a few stones on the ground next to them. He stared at them. The land around the stones seemed to have life, gradually turning into new natives, and two of them were not big. Large stones were also placed on the hands of the natives as they took shape.

As the zombies approached, the natives continued to attack. This time, the effect was much better, at least one punch. Even if the zombies did not die on the spot, they would still have their heads broken and bloody.

This batch of zombies was quickly eliminated, and the three of them took out small stools and sat there waiting for the next batch of zombies.

The surrounding ground has been dyed black and red by the blood of zombies, and even the natives standing aside have a strong smell of blood.

Ouyang Dong fanned the fishy smell that filled his nose, and took out a small cloth bag from his pocket, which contained small seeds like sesame seeds.

He took out a few seeds and put them in the palm of his hand. Several seeds that were too small to be seen immediately took root and sprouted. Leaves gradually grew in his hand, and the slender rhizomes were wrapped around his fingers, as if they were wrapped in circles. green ring.

The Socially Anxious Little Zombie Forced Outdoorsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें