Chapter 84- Kidnapped Xiaofu

Not long ago, Xiaofu was looking for a rabbit hole in the snow. The wind and snow last night had covered up all the smells and traces. He was worried that he might not be able to find a rabbit for his owner today, when he saw a trace of bright red blood in the distance.

The red color on the white snow was too obvious. Xiaofu ran over and took a look and found that it was a dead rabbit. The rabbit's body was half covered in the snow and it was already stiff.

If it were a person coming, there would definitely be questions about who bit this rabbit to death, and why it was placed here intact, could it be a trap, etc...

But there is only one dog here now. , and he is a silly, sweet dog with no experience in wild life and only knows how to work hard.

It happily looked at the prey on the snow, picked it up and prepared to go back to show it to its owner, but it was completely unaware of the danger lurking nearby.

White wolves lurked in the wind vents under the snow, blending into the white snow and quietly watching the dog happily picking up the bait. They stood up slowly without making any movement. The leader of the wolf quietly jumped closer, suddenly picked up the back of Xiao Fu's neck, and quickly left on the other side.

This pack of wolves came quietly and left quietly, quickly and efficiently.

When Lin An and others realized that something had happened to Xiaofu, they had already returned to the cave with the dog in their mouths.

The wolves live in a high mountain, in a hidden cave halfway up the mountain. Not only can it withstand the wind and snow, but from the bottom of the mountain, the cave is in the blind spot and only the white snow can be seen.

Xiaofu barked all the way, but it was of no use at all, and he really couldn't smell his owner now.

The leading wolf carried Xiao Fu into the cave. The cave was not very big, and soon it reached the end. There was a female wolf lying in the corner, and there were several chubby wolf cubs crawling around.

He threw Xiao Fu into the pile of wolf pups with a not very gentle gesture. The leader of the white wolf looked at the pile of wolf pups on the ground and the dog pups that were not of the same breed mixed in, then turned around and lay down next to the female wolf.

Behind him, more than a dozen white wolves were lying everywhere, crowding the originally small cave. The cubs had a great time climbing up and down on these white wolves.

Xiao Fu, who was about to transform from being squeezed among the wolves, was not happy at all.

It looked at the exit and tried hard to pass through the wolves and leave here, but among a large group of furries, it was difficult to leave.

These wolves are huge, and even the pups are only a little smaller than adult dogs. Xiao Fu finally climbed up the body of the giant wolf blocking the way, but was knocked back by a small wolf pup, and two more pups. The wolf cub sniffed it curiously, stretched out its tongue and licked it, and was knocked down by another wolf as an imaginary enemy.

After finally getting rid of the entanglement of the wolf cub, he climbed over the mountains and ridges to the exit. Before it could run away, it was picked up by the nearest wolf and then thrown back into the innermost part.

Xiaofu: I'm so angry.

I tried several times in succession, but every time I was about to reach the exit, I would be caught back. These wolves seemed to be resting with their eyes closed, but they were very vigilant. Every cub (including Xiaofu) was under their close surveillance.