Chapter 3- The end of the world is coming

"The store has a new batch of goods. I'm here to deliver dog food to Xiaofu." The middle-aged man outside smiled kindly and looked very friendly.

There was no movement inside the door.

The man next to him glanced at the untouched breakfast and lunch on the ground: "I haven't even taken the food, so he must have gone out."

"No way." The middle-aged man was very sure, "If he goes out, it will rain red from the sky. Yu, must be at home."

"Does that mean you don't want to open the door for us?"

A trace of displeasure flashed in the man's eyes, and then he banged the door vigorously: "Xiao An, I am the owner of the pet supplies store. Did something happen to you? You don't want our help, eh? You open the door first."

The words sounded very concerned, but the action of slapping the door was very rough. The black security door was shaken by the slapping, and Lin An's shoulders inside the door also shrank. .

It was clear that just across the door was the food he had been looking forward to for a long time, but Lin An was so panicked that he stumbled to his bedroom.

As if he had developed an instinct, he ran into the bedroom, opened the closet and stepped in, then closed the closet, covered his ears and huddled in the depths of the closet.

Xiaofu looked up at the door, trying to look ferocious, and barked at the door, trying to scare away the intruders outside.

"Listen, the dog is inside, and that kid is definitely there too."

"Brother, what if he doesn't open the door? I specially bought another batch of goods. If I can't sell them, I'll throw them away."

"Yes, this kid He usually doesn't go out. If he doesn't open the door, we really can't do anything to him."

The owner of the pet supplies store looked impatient: "I want you to restrain yourself. We sold so many goods last time, and now it's just a few days. I made a batch, and this is not the way to harvest wool. I sold him so much dog food before and it was always fine. I brought you here once and it became like this, hum!" The men next to him didn't dare to refute,

He just asked in embarrassment: "What should we do now?"

The boss picked up the lunch box on the ground and gave it to the other two people: "Lin An orders food from this restaurant for three meals a day, and he can't eat anything else. You guys I've been waiting here for the past two days, waiting for the food delivery person to put down the food and take it away immediately. I don't believe he won't open the door for a few days because he's hungry."

The boss and another person left, leaving only two men standing here. .

It happened that they didn't have lunch either, so the two of them enjoyed Lin An's brunch as a matter of course.

"Which restaurant is this from? It's quite delicious." The yellow-haired man ate with gusto. In the beautifully packaged lunch box, the food was a combination of meat and vegetables. The presentation alone looked very appetizing, and the taste was even better than him. It's several times better than what I've had in other restaurants.

There was a scar on the corner of another man's eye, and he looked very angry. He was eating meat buns and snorted coldly when he heard this: "This is private food. Most people can't eat it without making a reservation. The money you make in one day is not enough for this meal." ."

The yellow-haired man clicked his tongue: "How do you think this kid got so much money? I heard from the eldest brother that he neither goes out nor works. He is a rich second generation?" The