Chapter 21- Hostage zombies

Three vicious people returned to Shen Xiuze's previous residence with the little zombie they kidnapped.

It was a house in the teachers' apartment, with two bedrooms and one living room. It was not large in area, but it was considered top-notch in the base. Most people lived in student dormitories or classrooms. Only those with outstanding abilities and high-level base officials could live here. .

The layout inside is very simple. Shen Xiuze spends most of his time outside the base. He just finds a place to sleep at night and rarely comes to live here.

But the rooms here have always been reserved. Even if a person with super powers wants to occupy them, they have to consider whether their strength is enough.

In the early days of the apocalypse, people only feared the terrifying-looking, humanoid zombies. At that time, the supernatural powers had not yet been awakened, and the only instinct when facing zombies was to run away quickly.

But at that time, Shen Xiuze was already fighting on the front line, searching for the remaining zombies in the school, organizing people to reinforce the surroundings of the school, and clearing out the zombies within about one kilometer outside the school one by one.

Many people have seen him killing zombies. When they were immersed in fear and despair and could not recover, the man was like a god, raising and lowering a long knife, killing the zombies effortlessly, and His expression was very calm, and his long, narrow and deep red phoenix eyes looked down at everyone with an arrogant and cold look.

Many people also gained courage after seeing this scene and gradually became the main force in killing zombies in the base.

At the same time, the awe of this man has always been deep in my heart.

Even though he rarely returns to the base, no one dares to touch the rooms here.

After returning to the apartment, without those sight lines that had almost turned into reality, Lin An gradually recovered, but the sequelae seemed to be more serious, and he was trembling all the time.

Shen Xiuze did not let the other two people stare at the little zombie together, but asked them to clean the closet. After the closet was wiped clean, he pushed Lin An's shoulders towards the closet.

Lin An's mind went blank at this time, and he walked forward obediently, not stopping until he reached the closet.

"Look, the closet is clean. Go in and stay for a while. We will stay here for two hours and then go back." Shen Xiuze was going to talk to the person in charge of the base about the zombie wave, and he also wanted to confirm something with him. Well, two hours is enough.

Lin An, who originally loved the wardrobe deeply, was uncharacteristically standing in front of the wardrobe with his head down and trembling, with no intention of going in.

"This is a wardrobe that you don't like this color?" Xu Fang, who was still holding a rag, guessed.

"Did we not wipe it clean?" Ouyang Dong also guessed.

Shen Xiuze looked at the uncooperative little zombie and said, "Maybe he only likes the wardrobe in his own home."

Finally, they used the wardrobe in another room to test and wiped the two wardrobes seven or eight times again. The little zombie Still indifferent, with no intention of going in at all.

"It seems that he really recognized the wardrobe."

In the end, there was no choice but to let the little zombie lie on the sofa in the living room and slowly relax, while Xiaofu also lay at the master's feet to accompany him.