Chapter 58- dreamlike1

The cobra's muscles contracted, its tail exerted force, and it opened its mouth wide and rushed straight towards the two of them like a missile. The speed was extremely fast, and its two sharp fangs pierced the target instantly.

Shen Xiuze and Lin An dodged the attack, but the cobra quickly changed direction, and its long snake body allowed it to change positions at will.

The pyramid is the home field of this snake. The two of them cannot move here. In addition, the cobra is so huge that it is difficult to dodge it.

During the second attack, Shen Xiuze blocked the Cobra's attack with a knife.

The brown scales were as hard as metal, and the blue knife pressed against them, leaving only a faint white mark, unable to cut in at all.

The moment the knife came into contact with the snake's head, Shen Xiuze's hands were numb. The snake's power was too strong, and even he couldn't resist it for long.

The snake skin is like a layer of copper and iron walls, and it cannot be damaged at all with a knife.

Looking at the wide-open mouth in front of him, Shen Xiuze directly threw a ball of super-high-temperature flames and then retreated suddenly.

The cobra was scalded and shook its head vigorously in an attempt to extinguish the flames.

Taking this opportunity?, Shen Xiuze simply inserted the knife back into his waist, and then made a gesture to Lin An.

Lin An must go and have a look inside the pyramid. He has come so far, and he won't be willing to go in and have a look.

In this case, instead of fighting this snake head-on, why not take the opportunity to go ahead? Moreover, this snake seems to be very spiritual and only attacks people who invade the pyramid. He will not kill this snake unless he has no choice.

Shen Xiuze took off his backpack, handed it to Lin An, and then turned his back to him: "Come up!" Lin An

knew that it would take a long time to climb to the top with his poor physical strength, so he faced Shen Xiuze with his back to him. When he did, Lin An lay on his back without resisting.

One backpack is carried in the hands and the other is carried behind the back.

Even though both backpacks were very heavy, Shen Xiuze's speed did not slow down.

Now is not the time to be pretentious, they must fight for time to enter the pyramid as soon as possible.

When Shen Xiuze quickly climbed up the pyramid while carrying Lin An on his back, the cobra finally extinguished the flame in its mouth. The pain in its mouth made its red vertical pupils more dangerous, and the snake looked around with its head raised high.

Feeling the breath of the two people, Cobra immediately chased after them.

Lin An lay on Shen Xiuze's back and turned to look at the cobra approaching again. He was anxious. Their speed could not defeat this snake, so he had to buy time for Shen Xiuze.

A huge waterspout appeared in front of the cobra. At the moment when it was about to hit the waterspout, the snake's head moved to the side, and the entire snake body also avoided the place where the waterspout was.

Lin An drove the waterspout to move, but the huge waterspout was scattered by the cobra's tail.

The power of the waterspout has not weakened compared to before, and it is even more powerful because of Lin An's improved abilities. However, this snake is too big and powerful. The waterspout is like a gentle spray in front of it, and it is like a gentle spray. It fell apart in one shot.