Chapter 28- zombies talking

Although Iron Man moves slowly, he is full of strength. All the zombie beasts hit by his fist turned into pulp.

The zombie beasts that attacked Xu Fang were the fewest. He took the time to look at the three-meter-tall steel giant with surprise and envy in his eyes. When could he achieve this level?

Ouyang Dong didn't even have time to look, "Help, I'm going to die, I'm going to die, why are there so many zombie beasts attacking him!"

Lin An was still standing there, his eyes scanning the other people present from time to time, but there was no movement at all. The waterspout was still working diligently, removing the remains of the dead zombie beasts. At least there were more than twenty of them involved. There is no escape from it, greatly reducing the stress on others.

The RV was covered in black and red blood that had been spattered on it. Wu Shuangxue and Shen Xiuze became more and more proficient, and in the later stages of the fight, they were able to decapitate a zombie beast almost every time.

The bloody beast's head fell to the ground, and it was even baring its teeth in a biting motion, and it stopped completely after a long while.

Ouyang Dong has the largest number of zombie beasts. When Shen Xiuze fights with a long knife, he will also use flames to block the pace of the zombie beasts so that Ouyang Dong will not be in a hurry.

The Iron Giant was looking for enemies everywhere. Those who were running away, those who wanted to sneak attack, and the zombie spotted hyena that couldn't get up after being attacked by several people for a long time were all within the Iron Man's attack range.

Each iron fist was a heavy blow, and the sound of cracking flesh and bones when hit was clear to the ears. However, everyone else was concentrating on dealing with the zombie beast in front of them, and had no time to pay attention to the sound made by the iron man.

Lin An heard it, and turned to look at the steel giant and the bloody corpse at its feet. He only glanced at it with a dull expression and then turned away again.

Then the huge waterspout began to move forward slowly in the direction of Iron Man. Xu Fang, who was blocking the way, quickly avoided it. He didn't want to try the power of the waterspout again.

The surging waterspout roared near the iron man, sweeping away all the residual limbs and meat residue on the ground.

The very close RV was affected by the airflow caused by the rotation of the waterspout. Wu Duo inside the car could even feel the slight shaking of the car body.

The originally clear water has now turned into an ominous black-red color, whistling and circling between the sky and the earth with great momentum.

After a hard fight, the fighting finally stopped.

The place where they were fighting just now has become much quieter. Xu Fang and Ouyang Dong even lay down on the ground in a big shape regardless of their appearance.

Wu Shuangxue and Shen Xiuze also rested on the RV.

"Oh my god, I'm so exhausted. I'm finally done with the killing."

Xu Fang has never been so tired before. When he used to kill zombies, at least those zombies moved very slowly. If they couldn't be defeated, they would just run away, but these The zombie beasts are quick to respond and extremely fast. They even retain the awareness of team fighting. As long as you relax your vigilance even slightly, you can bite your head off.

Ouyang Dong was on the verge of tears: "Why?? Why? There are so many zombie beasts attacking me? It's not fair."

It's strange to say that there are basically two or three zombies attacking me every time, and the others are waiting for opportunities. Preparing for a sneak attack, there were more than a dozen of them when they arrived at him. If the boss hadn't been distracted by using fire attacks and blocking the zombie beasts from approaching, he would have almost left this world.