Chapter 18- Zombies show off their power

The cargo team behind him gradually approached. Lin An stared blankly at the backs of the two people in front of him, and then looked at the trolley in front of him. He tried again, but still couldn't push it.

Although his expression did not change, the little zombie lowered his head silently.

Suddenly, the cart in his hand moved.

Shen Xiuze didn't turn around, just pushed the cart in his hand with one hand, and pulled back the front end of Lin An's cart with the other hand, and climbed up easily.

Lin An was the one being pulled.

He held on to the handrail of the stroller tightly and continued walking with the person in front of him.

Seeing that his master finally started to leave, Xiaofu continued to walk forward.

Several people walked out pushing the car and found that the man they rescued before was sitting on the ground in front of their car crying. Xu Fang always felt that this scene was very familiar.

Why does it feel like you are trying to touch porcelain?

"You're back, I'm here to thank you, woo woo woo." The man said vaguely while crying.

Xu Fang: "...Do you want to talk or cry?"

He wiped his tears, and his eyes on his chubby face were so swollen that they were almost invisible.

"Thank you, you guys, my name is Ouyang Dong." The man sobbed.

Xu Fang was surprised: "It's still a compound surname?"

"No, my surname is Ou."

Xu Fang: ...Okay.

Looking at the blood on his white vest, Shen Xiuze squinted his eyes: "Did you kill everyone above?"

The man nodded while wiping tears.

Xu Fang looked at his sad look and was really curious about what happened, but since the other party was like this, it was hard to ask.

"Zombie, zombie!" Ouyang Dong was so immersed in crying just now that he didn't see a large group of zombies approaching them. The cargo team had already arrived, so he pointed at the zombies and shouted in shock.

The group of zombies pulling the trolley finally pulled the goods to their destination, and now they were baring their teeth and drooling at several people.

Lin An on the side was too well-dressed, and he had been hiding quietly behind the car. Ouyang Dong didn't realize that it was also a zombie.

"Oh, this is what we came here to pull supplies." Xu Fang hurriedly went to the back to unload the goods and moved the supplies into the trunk at the same time.

And that large group of zombies were all burned to death by the black-hearted boss.

The man was stunned. This was the first time he saw such a cruel person. Usually everyone would run away when they saw zombies, but these three people actually used zombies to pull supplies.

"What's going on between you and those people above?" Shen Xiuze asked. Xu Fang was embarrassed to ask, but he never cared about this.

Ouyang Dong, who had just stopped crying, started crying again when he mentioned this. However, he continued to cry and told several people about his experience while choking.

This community is his parents' home. He lives far away from here, and he only goes back on weekends. On the day of the apocalypse, he happened to be staying outside his residence. When he found out there was a problem, he wanted to rush home. As a result, there were too many zombies along the way. There were so many people running for their lives that there was no way they could come over.