Chapter 65- Leaving the city of Mouse

Lin An burned for a week before the temperature gradually recovered.

His companions even thought he was going to be burned to death, but Xiaofu stayed with him all the time. Except when he was eating and going to the toilet, he almost stared at his owner intently.

Until Lin An woke up, Xiaofu was the first to find out.

This week, everyone took turns looking at Lin An. On the one hand, it was for the convenience of taking care of him. On the other hand, he was afraid that when Lin An woke up, he would still be thinking like a zombie. If he wanted to eat some human flesh or something, they would be better off early. Be protective.

The person taking care of Lin An today is Xu Fang. During this time, everyone stayed in the underground city. They had to help restore the damaged buildings and also fight with the snake. They were very tired.

The cobra was frozen by Lin An, and when everyone arrived, they discovered that it had struggled out of the ice and ran back to the top of the pyramid.

The strange thing is that as long as they don't go up to the pyramid, the snake won't attack.

In the past few days, Shen Xiuze asked everyone to use that snake as a training object. They had to jump up and down on the pyramid every day, and they had to be attacked by cobras. The key was that this guy's skin was too thick and they couldn't beat it. So I was beaten basically every day.

Today, Ouyang Dong and Wu Duo are going to be beaten... and Xu Fang is taking care of Lin An.

He was sitting on a stool, rocking from side to side, sleeping soundly, but no matter how he rocked, he would not fall down. His strange skill made Xiaofu, who was lying on the bed, couldn't help but look at him several times.

Lin An opened his eyes drowsily and looked at the bed gauze above his head, still unable to regain consciousness.

Xiaofu noticed that the owner was awake, and immediately stood up from his lying position, watching Lin An wagging his tail desperately. The happiness could be seen on the dog's face.

"Xiao Fu?" Lin An, who was looking at the white gauze above his head, found a dog's head in his sight and immediately recognized it as Xiao Fu.

Xiaofu was so happy that his master finally woke up. He immediately breathed and excitedly approached Lin An and wanted to lick his face with his tongue.

Lin An sat up suddenly, and everyone was frightened: "No, Xiaofu."

Being washed with the dog's saliva was still too exciting for the mysophobic Lin An.

Xiaofu: ...

Although he couldn't lick his master, Xiaofu was still so happy that he buried his big head in Lin An's arms and rubbed it.

"What's wrong? What's wrong?" Xu Fang, who was sitting on a stool and swaying from side to side, was woken up and was still a little confused while wiping his saliva.

Looking at Lin An who was sitting on the bed and interacting with Xiaofu, Xu Fang was stunned for a few seconds before shouting loudly: "Fuck! Fuck! Lin An is awake! Am I dreaming?" and

gave himself a big dick Dou realized that he was not dreaming. Xu Fang rushed to Lin An and asked eagerly: "You are really awake. Are you feeling uncomfortable? Do you still want to eat people? Do you know?" Do you know what one plus one is equal to?"

"I'm awake, I don't feel any discomfort. I'm very hungry, but I don't want to eat people. One plus one is equal to two." Lin An replied solemnly.

Seeing that Lin An returned to normal and no longer stammered when speaking, Xu Fang was so excited that he ran out of the RV and shouted: "Lin An is awake! He has regained his senses. Everyone, come quickly!" In the empty