Chapter 38- Xiaofu's kindness

Ouyang Dong took a few steps forward in panic as he spoke. The little thing behind him also quickly followed. Because his legs were too short, he stumbled. He chirped and immediately got up and ran. A few steps later, he was close to Ouyang Dong's heels.

When Xu Fang saw that he was not the cause of the trouble, he immediately stood aside and gloated: "What kind of animal is this little fur ball? Could it be that I will treat you as my mother?" The little fur ball was wrapped tightly, and Ouyang

Dongyi His face was gloomy. He really didn't realize that such a little thing was following him. When did he follow him?

Shen Xiuze knew Ouyang Dong's physique and guessed when he entered the forest that he would attract all kinds of strange animals.

Speaking of which, if you take Ouyang Dong hunting and tie him to a place where animals often hang out, will you catch a lot of prey easily?

A picture of Ouyang Dong tied to a tree and many animals falling into traps under the tree suddenly appeared in Shen Xiuze's mind.

Well, you can give it a try.

The little furball chirped a few times, looked up at Ouyang Dong, and opened his bright yellow mouth.

Ouyang Dong: "What is it doing?"

Grandma Wu sat on the stone and laughed, patting her thigh and said, "Can't you see? It's hungry and begging for food from its mother." "

Hurry up and find some food for the child. You've lost weight because of hunger. You are so incompetent as a mother." Xu Fang opened his eyes and told lies. It was obvious that the gray little guy was round and fat. He couldn't tell where his neck and belly were. He couldn't tell at all. Traces of thinness.

Only Wu Duo said something conscientious: "Don't you need to help it find its mother? This should be a lost cub."

Ouyang Dong immediately turned around: "I'll look along the way I came, maybe I can find the nest." Send this little ancestor back."

Shen Xiuze didn't stop him, he just said don't go far.

Ouyang Dong walked in a hurry, and the little furball behind him immediately stumbled after him.

Lin An looked at Ouyang Dong walking away and hesitated to speak. After entering the forest, his bangs were tied up again, so the expression on his face could be seen clearly.

"What's wrong? What do you want to say?" Shen Xiuze asked.

"A lot." Lin An tried his best to express what he meant. "There will be a lot of hairballs."

He had read records of this animal in books. The size of the adult body is close to two. Mi, covered in white fur, will only give birth to one litter of cubs in her life, but the number of cubs in this litter ranges from a dozen to dozens or even hundreds. Since there is one wandering around, it means that its brothers The sisters are also nearby.

Before Shen Xiuze could understand what he meant, a scream suddenly came from the direction Ouyang Dong left, and then Ouyang Dong ran back in a hurry.

Behind him are a large group of small gray fur balls.

The ancestor did not send this one back, but instead brought back dozens more.

Shen Xiuze: I finally know what Lin An wants to express. There are indeed many.

Because the little fur balls are not threatening and don't even have full teeth, even if a large group of them come, everyone just stays around to watch the fun.

Xu Fang laughed so hard that his stomach ached: "Didn't I ask you to return the cubs? You're taking away the whole litter." "I was walking back

along that road, and suddenly a group of furballs rushed out. , I must be so unlucky." Ouyang Dong cried sadly.