Chapter 75- Psychic zombie

The battle with the speed zombies was just a few minutes ago, but Lin An couldn't remember when Bai Wu appeared and when his teammates disappeared.

A person stood in the mist, helplessly calling other people's names, but no one responded at all in the white mist, and he could only hear his own final voice echoing in his ears.

What exactly is going on?

Lin An took a few steps forward and finally saw a vague figure in front of the fog.

He happily wanted to walk over, but when he got closer, he realized that the figure was very short and not anyone he knew at all.

It was a little girl of four or five years old, holding a rabbit doll, and her dark eyes looked at Lin An pitifully: "Brother, hug me." The

little girl looks very cute. Anyone who sees such a cute child Neither would refuse her request.

Lin An took a few steps back as if facing a formidable enemy.

The little girl was stunned for a moment, then she held the doll between her legs, stretched out her hands, and walked quickly towards Lin An as if she wanted to hug her.

"Brother, hug me."

Lin An was most afraid of dealing with children. If he saw children when he went out, he would usually walk around them. No matter how cute the children were, they would look like savage beasts in his eyes.

Seeing the little girl walking towards him, Lin An simply turned around and ran away.

He is a sociopath, not a fool. It is strange for a child to appear in a sand dune town full of zombies. In addition, he cannot smell the human scent on the other party, which means that the little girl is not human at all.

She is also a zombie.

And it was a zombie that exuded a putrid smell.

When the little girl saw Lin An running away, she was stunned for a few seconds, and then chased after her. While chasing, she shouted, her tone changed from a crisp childish voice to more and more sharp: "Brother, brother!"

She started from the first two words He ran on short legs and found that he couldn't catch up. He simply got down on all fours and caught up with him in an incredible posture. His shoulders and thighs were at right angles to his body, like a four-legged spider. It looked very weird.

The rabbit doll was caught in her hand and dragged on the ground. She ran very fast and caught up with Lin An not long after.

The little girl had a ferocious face and crawled close to Lin An, trying to bite him with her sharp teeth.

The next moment he was frozen in place.

But when Lin An turned around and looked, there was nothing in the ice.

He clearly sealed the little girl in the ice, but why did she disappear as soon as he turned around?

At this time, Lin An finally smelled a different smell in the air. It was the stench they sprayed on themselves when they entered the sand dune town. It smelled very bad, but it was indeed a way to identify teammates at this time.

He searched for the source of the smell and finally found his teammates.

It turned out that they were not far apart, but seeing the state of his teammates at this time, Lin An fell silent.

Ouyang Dong held a humanoid metal model fixed on the ground and cried for his mother. His voice was sad and his eyes were red from crying. He had never seen him cry so sadly since he left Chuxi City.