Chapter 23- strange old man

Ouyang Dong looked at the dog running towards here, and then looked at the group of people who had been swept up into the sky and had not yet come down. He was a little glad that he had escaped.

But why did Lin An suddenly activate his superpower?

Because the space here is so spacious, you finally thought of washing those people again?

He didn't understand the brain circuits of zombies, so he could only look up at the people still spinning in mid-air, waiting for them to be put down.

More and more people are gathering. It is very common for superpowers to fight in the base. However, there are not many people with such powerful superpowers who can be crushed unilaterally.

In addition to looking at the unlucky guy who was swept up into the sky, most of the people watching the excitement focused on Ouyang Dong.

Although Ouyang Dong is fat, he inherited his mother's good skin, which makes him fair but not greasy, and his appearance is not bad. In addition, he is also a veteran who has been in the workplace for many years. When he noticed people's eager eyes, he immediately guessed who they were. What are you thinking.

In order not to expose the little zombie, he could only glance around pretending to be calm, imitating Xu Fang's usual arrogance, raised his chin slightly and snorted coldly.

He looks like an outsider.

Everyone present had no doubt that the waterspout was caused by him showing off his power.

The little zombie who had been standing behind him was ignored by everyone.

Lin An started to tremble again, looking like he wanted to hide but didn't know where to hide. Because most of the firepower was diverted by Ouyang Dong, there weren't many people paying attention to him, so he wasn't scared away yet.

The rescued Xiaofu spun around at Lin An's feet, wagging his tail until he flew up.

Lin An shivered while slowly avoiding the enthusiastic dog.

He seemed to equate fusion zombies with Xiaofu's excrement. He was disgusted every time he saw it. If he couldn't see the sewer, he would have washed away the fusion zombie long ago.

There were no trash cans around, and Ouyang Dong didn't think about it, so the waterspout didn't disappear until Lin An used up his powers. At the same time

, the countless red meat slurries that were all swept up into the sky, under the action of centrifugal force, not only were they not washed clean, but they were fused even faster.

Dozens of waterspouts suddenly disappeared, and unlucky ghosts and red meat fell from the sky.

People with superpowers have very strong physical abilities, and it would be fine if they fell from such a high place. However, they were all lying on the ground after being knocked unconscious, unable to get up.

And with the help of dozens of waterspouts, the small red objects, which could not even be seen from the ground up, melted into dozens of red meat pieces. These meat pieces slowly squirmed and began to merge with the same kind next to them.

The onlookers finally discovered the anomaly, and watched in horror as the red flesh continued to grow in size.

"Fusion zombies! Why are there fusion zombies here!"

The fear of zombies is deeply rooted in the bones, especially special zombies. The first reaction of almost everyone who sees them is to run away.

Impossible to beat.