Chapter 77- Zombie King

They had more important things to do. Grandma Wu led the others to move forward. When they knew that they were controlled by zombies, Xu Fang screamed that it was impossible. They had no impression at all, but I remember that while I was running, my eyes suddenly filled with white mist. The next thing I saw was Grandma Wu.

Lin An glanced at Shen Xiuze next to him. He had not spoken since he woke up, because it was completely different from the state when others were controlled. He didn't know if Shen Xiuze still remembered what happened just now.

It's not easy to ask. What if the other party finds the matter embarrassing and doesn't want to mention it again?

But Lin An wanted to know very much, so he could only stare at Shen Xiuze anxiously, wait for the other person to look over, then lower his head, and then secretly glance at him.

"What do you want to ask?" How could Shen Xiuze not feel such an obvious gaze.

"You... I'd better not ask anymore." Lin An retreated.

"Ask."

"Oh, do you remember what happened before?"

"What happened?"

It seemed that he didn't remember, and Lin An was relieved. Shen Xiuze had been talking about asking for reward when he was unconscious before, and he also I didn't know what to give to the other party, so I kept making cakes for the other party. Thinking about it now, I still feel guilty.

If you don't remember, forget it.

"It's okay, it's okay." Lin An immediately shook his head.

Shen Xiuze looked at him several times and said nothing after that.

The strange thing is that the closer they get to where the meteorite is, the fewer zombies are around.

Lin sniffed the smell of the meteorite and knew that it was approaching, but the sense of crisis in his heart became more and more serious, and he slowly stopped.

The hearts of others were also tense at this moment. Different from the relaxed atmosphere just now, they also felt the pressure, which was the aura emanating from the powerful zombies. They didn't see anything yet, but it was like a huge stone pressing tightly. In the hearts of everyone, so as soon as Lin An made a move, everyone else immediately noticed it.

"What's wrong?"

Lin An took a deep breath: "I will go the rest of the way alone."

Ouyang Dong frowned: "Everyone has come here, let's go together."

"No, you should also feel it. The zombies near the meteorite are very powerful. You can't beat them. I'll go alone. I'm a zombie too. It'll be fine. I'll come back as soon as I get the meteorite, and then Xiaoduo will immediately put the meteorite into the space." Lin An rarely said So tough.

Wu Duo: "I'll go too. As long as I see a meteorite, I can put it into the space. And if I encounter a powerful zombie, I can also put it into the space first to reduce the fight. Isn't that what we discussed before?"

Xu Fang: "We are not afraid of death if we go together."

Wu Shuangxue: "Actually, Xiao An is right, we will be a hindrance if we go."

Lin An looked at Shen Xiuze. In the team, only he and Grandma Wu made a decision. , and others had nothing to say.

His dark Danfeng eyes stared at Lin An. He knew that Lin An seemed introverted and fearful of society, but he was actually a very stubborn person. He knew this from what happened in Mouse City before.