Extra 3- Stealing the dog successfully

In the early morning, after the two of them had washed up, Lin An found a pair of scissors and trimmed his bangs by himself. He was very familiar with this skill, after all, he used to cut his hair himself when it grew longer.

After cutting their hair, packing their luggage, and letting Xiaofu put away the RV, the two were ready to explore the city.

After observing their movements, the group was ready to set out. They made a rigorous and detailed plan to capture the dogs in one fell swoop.

"Implement plan one." The young man said to his teammates with a serious face.

The others looked at each other, and then a young man took out a ham from his backpack. He held it up with a pained face: "Do you really want to give it to the dog? This is the last ham, and it is also the only one we can count. Food for making meat."

Although these people survived by relying on their keen senses, food has always been the most scarce commodity.

After the apocalypse, there were power outages and water outages. The meat stored in refrigerators and cold storages was either taken away early or was too bad to be eaten. In the past two years, if there hadn't been a person with the ability to catalyze plants among them, they would have been killed long ago. Just starved to death.

However, the amount of food, fruits and vegetables catalyzed by plant-based superpowers is not large, and can only sustain their daily food intake.

Everyone was starved to death, and now their eyes glowed green when they saw the ham sausage.

Although the leading superhuman couldn't move his eyes away when he saw the ham sausage, he still relied on his willpower to hold it back: "We can't bear to let the child trap the wolf, so let's pay for it with a ham sausage. What you get is a richer reward. Think about the hot pot meal yesterday and the supplies that the dog brought. There are all kinds of food in it. You can have whatever you want to eat."

Sure enough, these words are true. It had a great effect. Everyone swallowed and no longer objected.

Lin An and Shen Xiuze walked along the street. The nearby supermarkets and shops were all empty. Not only were there no people, there were no zombies either.

This situation is not quite right. If all the people are eaten by zombies, then at least the zombies will be wandering in the city; if the zombies are eliminated by the superpowers, then where will the people go?

This situation reminded Lin An of the Desert Eye. The zombies there all went to the Dune Town because they smelled the smell of meteorites. Could the same situation be the same here?

Suddenly, Lin An and Shen Xiuze looked at each other, and they realized that someone was following them.

Xiaofu was walking around, smelling this and sniffing that, very happy.

A few hundred meters away from Lin An and Shen Xiuze, the group of people quietly fell behind.

"Will it be discovered at this distance?" someone worried.

"No, this distance is just right, but it won't necessarily matter if you get closer. We approach from below." What

they said is the sewer below. After the apocalypse, almost no one uses the sewer, but the stench inside has not dissipated. It can hide your own smell just right inside.

Although the group was reluctant, they opened the manhole cover and climbed down very skillfully. It was obviously not the first time they had done this.

Lin An and Shen Xiuze had a tacit understanding. They knew what the other was going to say just by looking at each other. The group of people behind them suddenly appeared within the range that they could detect, and they kept moving towards them, which meant that the other party had discovered them earlier.