Extra 1- New City

The deserted streets are covered in devastation, with scattered garbage and stinking and shriveled corpses everywhere. The howling autumn wind blows from time to time, making the street seem even more lonely.

It wasn't until two strangers appeared that the dead streets became more popular.

The two of them were wearing black jackets of the same color and carrying luggage on their backs. They looked like travelers coming from afar, especially the shorter young man who was actually holding a dog.

It was an extremely ordinary pastoral dog. Before the end of the world, such stray dogs were all over the streets, but now they are rare. The big yellow dog in front of him was obviously well-fed. Not only was he wearing a small black dress, he even had shoes on.

The two people and one dog are dressed more like leisurely travelers on the road, which is incompatible with this city that has been devastated by the apocalypse.

"Do you want to continue walking?" Lin An pulled Xiaofu back, who wanted to come forward to smell the garbage, and asked the person next to him.

The wilderness area is vast, and many places are full of dangers. The technological level of this city hidden deep in the wilderness seems to be much lower than that of Chuxi City, and the city is also very desolate.

After leaving Baize City, Lin An and Shen Xiuze headed towards a new route, but so far, they have not found the meteorite.

This was the first city they encountered. Before they entered the city gate, the surrounding area was already crowded with cars, and the two of them could only walk in on foot.

It was also Shen Xiuze's first time here. Not only did there seem to be no people nearby, there were not even zombies. If they were looking for meteorites, it would be best to ask the local people. Wherever meteorites appeared, whether they were zombies or people with supernatural powers, they would definitely be there. There will be exceptions.

As the sun set, the two found an empty square. Lin An cleaned up the surrounding area and prepared to rest here tonight.

It has to be said that since discovering that Xiaofu has space powers, Wu Duo has prepared all the supplies that can be used during their journey.

It's just that it's difficult to communicate with Xiaofu.

"Xiaofu, RV, car." Lin An squatted in front of Xiaofu and gestured.

Xiaofu blinked his big eyes, tilted his head and stared at the owner. When he heard the familiar words, he took out a car from the space.

It's a toy car.

Lin An held his forehead and smiled bitterly. He didn't know when the toy car was inserted into its space, so he could only continue to make gestures for it. This time Xiaofu finally got it right.

The silver-white RV has a solar panel on the top. It only needs to be exposed to the sun for a few hours to store enough electricity for daily use. This ten-meter-long RV is the latest model produced by Machinery City before the end of the world. Compared with the abandoned cars scattered throughout this city, they are simply as big as a giant.

Shen Xiuze initially thought that the RV could only be driven to the Mechanical City. However, due to Wu Duo and Xiao Fu's space powers, they could use it all the time during the trip, making it convenient for them to rest and eat.

"What are you eating today?" Lin An held Xiaofu's hand and skillfully opened the car door and got in, preparing to do some hygiene first. His mysophobia is not as serious as before, but his cute and clean habits have not changed.