Chapter 39- Meet zombies

"Boss, how long will it take to reach Muling City?" They walked from the dim sky to the bright sun. Xu Fang looked up at the mottled sunlight in the shadow of the trees, sweat even dripping from his forehead, Finally couldn't help but ask.

"About three days." After

hearing this, Xu Fang's shoulders slumped. Although he was very excited when he first entered the forest, everything felt fresh and interesting, but after looking at it for more than ten days, there were trees and grass everywhere. Tired of it, now he can't wait to go to Muling City to see it.

"There is a stream ahead, let's rest and eat there." Shen Xiuze heard the sound of running water and walked towards it faster. Compared with everyone who looked tired, his mental state was very good? As a professional adventurer Or, he is very adaptable to any harsh environment. Now he is just walking in the forest, which is already very easy.

The lush forest is full of new spring green, and even the stones by the stream are covered with tender green moss.

We found a stone to sit down and rest. The gurgling stream brought a bit of coolness and soothed everyone's fatigue and anxiety.

Xu Fang looked at Lin An, who was sitting quietly on the stone. His sitting posture was very regular, not as carefree as the others. He had to lie down immediately, with his hands on his knees. The thick greenery behind him seemed to have become... ?Background board.

He suddenly noticed something and whispered to Ouyang Dong next to him: "Is my brother An's mysophobia cured? After getting out of the RV and walking, he seemed to be quite adaptable and didn't feel dirty at all. "There is no use in getting through the waterspout."

Although there is not as much dirt in the forest as in the city, there is a thick layer of rotten leaves, and sometimes you can feel a slippery feel when you step on it. Sticky feeling, as well as spider webs, animal feces, bug corpses, etc., are also often seen. According to Lin An's previous habits, he will deliberately avoid these, or use a waterspout to roll them up. Walk.

But I rarely do that during this time.

"Haven't you noticed yet?" Ouyang Dong looked at him and asked in surprise.

"What did you find?"

"Oh, look carefully?"

Xu Fang stared at Lin An's profile seriously, eyes widening and looking carefully.

Lin An, who was sitting there quietly, felt Xu Fang's fiery gaze. His eyes wandered around, his hands casually placed on his knees curled up, and then he turned at a slight and slow speed until his back was turned. other side.

Xu Fang: "I didn't see it, but Brother An is really good-looking."

Ouyang Dong reminded: "Don't just look at the face, look at the whole, the whole."

Xu Fang continued to stare. Looking at his back, although Lin An lowered his head, his back was straight. He was wearing a light blue coat today. The hazy blue seemed to make the whole person blurred, and the people in the background were. The woods appear more clearly.

Why does Brother An look a little weak? Ahem, no? Yes, it should be said that it seems to have been given a layer of soft light.

Xu Fang looked again and compared with others. Sure enough, only Lin An was like this.

"You see, Xiao An used his superpower to cover his whole body with a thin film of water, so he can walk freely in the forest. We have discovered it a long time ago, but you only thought of this problem today."

Xu Fang is not such a careful person. How could he pay attention to this? However, speaking of it, he did not find the water film because Lin An's control of supernatural powers has reached a very fine level.