Chapter 13- zombies playing ball

Shen Xiuze's first reaction was whether Xu Fang knew the other party before.

As a result, the bald man opened the bedside table and said, "I just saw it. His ID card is here. There is also a dog certificate inside. This dog's name is Xiaofu, Lin Xiaofu. Hehe, the dog lives up to its name. It's true." He is really a very lucky dog. In the last six months, all the people I have seen are getting thinner and thinner, and only Xiaofu is getting fatter."

Xu Fang's focus was entirely on the dog.

Shen Xiuze: "..."

Shen Xiuze has been busy since he was dragged home by a zombie. Naturally, it is impossible to know the name of the zombie that saved him. Entering the bedroom, he took the ID card handed over by Xu Fang and looked at it carefully.

The ID card was a new version just a year ago. The young man in the photo has exquisite features but an unhealthy white complexion. His eyes are slightly lowered and the corners of his mouth are pursed. He looks gloomy and sad, as if he is very reluctant. .

Lin An's age was what surprised him the most. After all, judging from his appearance, he guessed that the other person had just reached adulthood, but the age on his ID card was already twenty-three, two years younger than him.

He is several months older than the mature-looking Xu Fang. Despite Xu Fang's appearance, he is only twenty-two years old. It is indeed okay to call the little zombie brother.

"Lin An." Shen Xiuze gently read out the little zombie's name.

At this time, Lin An was squatting in the cabinet. Two tall men were standing outside the opened cabinet door. The bald men laughed and asked him to come out and play together. The other man stared at the ID card expressionlessly, with a very unkind look in his eyes. He doesn't look like a good person anyway.

The two people blocked the cabinet door, so even if the little zombie wanted to escape, there would be no place to escape.

I could only squat there and tremble.

Xiaofu was eating dog food at this time. Xu Fang had filled the dog bowl with dog food and snacks early in the morning. Xiaofu had long forgotten about yesterday's fight for food, and happily swung his tail to eat, completely dissatisfied. Knowing that its owner was in dire straits.

Suddenly, the little zombie heard a familiar word.

On the first day he became a zombie, he had a splitting headache. No matter what the boss outside the door said, he couldn't understand it. He only felt that the sounds outside made him disgusted and scared.

But now, when he heard his name, the trembling little zombie quickly glanced at Shen Xiuze and continued to lower his head.

It was a very subtle movement, but it was captured by Shen Xiuze.

"Lin An?" He suspected that he had seen it wrong and shouted again.

The little zombie moved.

"Lin An."

The little zombie moved again.

"Fuck! He can understand!" Xu Fang pointed at Lin An, his hands trembling. Although he was thrown by a zombie as a roller last night, he just felt that this zombie with special powers was a bit strange. Besides, as long as the boss likes it, it doesn't matter. It doesn't matter to him whether it's a zombie or not, but whose zombie can understand human speech?

Is this still a zombie?

Or some new mutant species?

"Brother An!" Xu Fang was very familiar with himself. He stared at Lin An with burning eyes as he stretched out his hand, trying to pull the zombies out of the cabinet and observe how the zombies understood human speech.