Chapter 76- hallucination confrontation

The first aunt watched with her own eyes as Grandma Wu stepped forward to provoke them. Several superhumans angrily got out of the car and prepared to teach each other a lesson, but were beaten to pieces by Grandma Wu with her bare hands.

Afterwards, this group of superhuman beings who were very knowledgeable about current affairs put Nai Nai into the car with a bruised face and a smile on their faces.

Grandma Wu drove away in her car. She was so clean and tidy that she was no longer the same person as when she had dinner not long ago.

Outside the dune town, Lu Li's teammates were waiting outside. Their cars were equipped with thermal weapons. These weapons were very lethal and the points exchange rate at the base was also very high, but they had never had the chance to use them before.

Because of lack of energy.

Except for Dune Town, all the energy has been collected in other places. Dune Town has the largest energy reserves, but it also has the largest number of zombies.

If Lu Li can successfully bring out the energy, then they will blow up the entire Dune Town. Although it is impossible for all the zombies to be killed, there is still no problem in killing most of them.

Of course, the premise of all this is that they can bring out the energy from it alive.

These people stood in line outside the sand dune town, guarding against possible zombies, but before the zombies could wait, they saw billowing smoke coming from a distance.

"What is that?"

"It seems like someone is coming."

"Who will come to Sand Dune Town now? They are passing by."

"...Passed by here? There must be something wrong with your brain."

Several people were talking, Shachen The jeep in the middle of the car was already driving over at a high speed.

"Hey, it seems to me that this car is going to enter the town of Dune."

"No, it doesn't seem like it! He is going to go in!"

Several people quickly got out of the car, waving and shouting, trying to stop the car that was going to die. , as a result, the jeep did not slow down at all, bypassing them and speeding all the way into the sand dune town.

Several people looked at each other, their faces full of confusion and confusion.

"The car just now looked familiar. I remember it was the car of Zhao Li and his group."

"No, I think I saw an old woman driving the car."

"Dazzled? Impossible, but are Zhao Li and the others so brave? Dare to drive into the sand dunes."

The jeep drove all the way into the town, and the zombies attracted by the previous noise were wandering on the street. Before they could react, they were hit by the car and flew away.

The zombies here have very good physiques, and their bodies are as hard as iron. Even though they were hit by a speeding car, they only spun 360 degrees in the air a few times, then landed on the streets and rooftops, and continued to get up. Wandering.

On the contrary, it was this dilapidated jeep, with its front end smashed and looking extremely miserable.

Grandma Wu didn't know where the others were, but she had been here before. The topographic structure of the sand dune town was like a network, spreading out from the central square, so as long as you started looking from the center, you could quickly find the others. .