Chapter 48- Dry zombies

When Lin An put down all his vigilance and burdens and fell asleep on Shen Xiuze's shoulders, the sparkling water illuminated by the sun suddenly poured down from high in the sky.

However, Shen Xiuze and the others were already prepared. The metal floated out from the ground turned into a giant umbrella, covering several people underneath.

The charred trees fell apart and gradually collapsed under the majestic water.

The bursts of black dust that were about to rise were washed away by the water and turned into black traces, meandering along the ground.

The survivors of Muling City were soaked by the downpour of rain, and the black sewage flowed under their feet and legs. They looked very embarrassed, but looking at the few people under the giant umbrella, these people were They all lowered their heads in guilt.

Just now they were shouting that this was punishment from the gods. Now looking at the few people walking out from the middle of the big tree, they immediately realized what happened.

These outsiders actually defeated the sacred tree!

They know best how powerful this tree is. Its huge size, attack method without any weaknesses, and teasing predatory process all make them aware of the insignificance and insignificance of human beings. Powerless.

Absolutely not? Humans can defeat this tree.

This is something beyond the scope of human cognition and is the power of gods.

They have always thought so, and they can only think so.

But now, right before their eyes, this big tree was turned into a pile of pitch-black charcoal in just a few minutes by a group of outsiders with the mysterious power of destroying it.

And these people were deceived into it.

The heavy rain soon stopped.

The water vapor filled the air, and under the sunlight, it refracted a colorful light, which just covered the remains of the big tree.

The dark broken branches, symbolizing evil and destruction, form a sharp contrast with the dreamy seven-color rainbow in the sky.

These people even suspected that they were dreaming, after all, only in dreams could they see such scenery.

Wu Duo took the metal umbrella back into space, and only a few people saw the rainbow in the sky.

Looking up at the sky, after experiencing an almost desperate battle, the beautiful scenery in front of me is even more worth cherishing.

Only Shen Xiuze turned his head and looked at Lin An, who was lying on his shoulder. The little zombie seemed to be very uncomfortable. He tilted his head and lay on his shoulder. His bangs were stroked aside, revealing his beautiful eyebrows. He frowned slightly. The wrinkled, light gray skin is not as smooth and tender as usual, like a blooming flower that has become wilted under exposure to the sun, and looks exhausted.

Shen Xiuze's eyes were soft, and he lifted Lin An up on his back so that he could lean on him more comfortably.

This unique little zombie will do something surprising every time.

This time, a powerful force broke out and saved all of them.

He had always wanted to know what kind of person Lin An was before he turned into a zombie.

After learning about it from Jiang Laixu's mouth, he just felt pity for what he had been through and wanted to help him get out of the shadows.

But now, he suddenly came up with the idea that it would be nice if he could get to know him earlier.