Chapter 27- Zombies are coming

The cool breeze blows at night, and the bright moonlight shines on the silver-white RV.

The RV was parked on the side of the road, and everyone was gathering in the RV to prepare for dinner. Xiaofu was already immersed in his dog bowl, eating dog food.

Xu Fang was holding the bowl and suddenly thought of a question: "Grandma Wu, your superpower? What is it?"

Wu Shuangxue raised her head and asked doubtfully: "Didn't I tell you?"

"No?"

Ouyang Dongyang He thought for a moment: "I remember that you seemed to have immobilized the fusion zombie that day, but you didn't mention it after that."

Wu Duo originally lowered his head, but after hearing this, he immediately looked at his grandma.

Wu Shuangxue smiled heartily and said: "Then I may have forgotten to tell everyone that I have spiritual powers."

In Chuxi City, most of the powers are elemental, while space and spiritual powers Xu Fang knew that there were several mental-type superpower users in the base, but he heard that the mental-type abilities did not seem to be very strong and would not be of much help in killing zombies.

But for a character like Grandma Wu, her powers must be very powerful.

After the meal was over, Wu Shuangxue said that she wanted to demonstrate her powers to everyone. After all, they were teammates now. They couldn't just immerse themselves in studying their own powers. It would be better to know more about the abilities of their teammates. ?To facilitate future cooperation.

There were fewer and fewer cars on the road these days, and there were also a lot fewer zombies they could see. There was only a zombie restrained in the driver's seat by a seat belt in the car in the distance.

Xu Fang ran over and released the zombie. The zombie, which had been hungry for a long time, immediately staggered towards the group of people.

Lin An held Xiaofu's hand and stood outside the RV with everyone with a blank expression, looking at the zombie with a ferocious face that kept approaching.

When the zombie was still five meters away from the RV, it suddenly stopped all movements.

The expression on his face was still ferocious, but he seemed to be frozen in place, motionless.

"It's amazing. If you are surrounded by zombies, you can stop them and it will be easier to escape." Xu Fang stepped forward to look at the zombies in surprise, and stretched out his hand to wave in front of the zombies. .

Shen Xiuze turned around and asked, "How long can it maintain this state?"

"For a zombie, it can stay still for three hours at this distance. If the distance is large and the number is large, the time will be reduced. It will be shortened."

Shen Xiuze looked at the still zombies and suddenly said: "According to your ability, it should be more than this."

Wu Shuangxue laughed, with a naughty look on his old face. Naughty: "Watch it."

As soon as he finished speaking, the stationary zombie suddenly started to dance. It was a mechanical dance. The movements were very skillful and standard. In addition, ordinary zombies have stiff limbs, which makes them look inexplicably weird. harmonious.

Shen Xiuze: "..."

Wu Duo covered his face.

Xu Fang was originally looking closely at the zombies, but was startled by the sudden movement of the zombies. He quickly took a few steps back. When he discovered that the zombie was actually dancing, he immediately became happy.