Chapter 24- space power

Shen Xiuze and Wu Shuangxue were discussing cooperation in the open space nearby. Xu Fang and Ouyang Dong arrested Zhao Tian and others.

Lin An was also taken away by Shen Xiuze. Anyway, until now, he was still dumbfounded. No matter what he said, it had no effect.

Wu Shuangxue seemed not to notice the heavily armed man next to him, even his eyes were blocked, and said directly to Shen Xiuze: "I know you are planning to leave Chuxi City recently, can you take two more people with you?"

"Who?"

"Me and my granddaughter."

Shen Xiuze raised his eyebrows slightly: "Where are you going?"

Wu Shuangxue shrugged: "I don't know, your destination should be Baize City, I?" We may leave in the middle. Now that Chuxi City is like this, we will probably find a city where there are not so many zombies, or there is still hope."

Shen Xiuze grabbed the little zombie who wanted to sneak away, with an expression on his face Very calmly: "Since it's cooperation, I want to know what your bargaining chip is?"

Wu Shuangxue smiled heartily, the smile lines on his face were very obvious: "My granddaughter and I are both superpowers, and I'm staying in the wilderness. The time that has passed is longer than your age. Going to the wilderness now is no better than before. Many wild animals and plants are probably alienated, and the level of danger is too great. Although I am old, at least I can still hold a knife. "The experience is quite rich."

Is this true? It is said that the explorer named Wu Shuangxue has traveled almost half of the wilderness, and his experience can no longer be described as rich. It can be said to be a walking novel. textbook.

Shen Xiuze himself couldn't predict what would happen after they left Chuxi City. With this person joining them, the level of security would be greatly improved.

"Why did you choose us? If you want to go to other cities, there should be many people following you."

Wu Shuangxue shook his head, his eyes finally revealed a trace of weather-beaten exhaustion: "If I were ten years younger, I would have I left with my granddaughter. I am seventy-six years old this year, and all aspects of my body's functions are declining. Maybe I will burp one day, but my granddaughter is not yet an adult. What if I What will she do if she dies? You may have forgotten that you saved her life a few months ago. I have been observing you since then, and I think you can be trusted." Shen Xiuze

completely Can't you remember how he saved the other party's granddaughter?

However, Wu Shuangxue's sincerity was enough.

"I can take you with me, but I hope we can trust each other. After all, handing your back to someone you don't trust is also a taboo for explorers." Hearing the implication of the other party's words,

Wu Shuangxue said meaningfully. He glanced at the zombie hiding behind Shen Xiuze: "Of course this is also my idea."

The two exchanged some information with each other. By the time Shen Xiuze returned, Xu Fang had beaten Zhao Tian to death. Pig head.

"Boss, this grandson was instigated by someone. I just know how he could have the courage to provoke." Xu Fang was so angry that they actually wanted to kidnap Lin An. They were really tired of living.

Shen Xiuze glanced at the little zombie hiding behind him and said casually: "Instigated by Jiang Laixu?" "

Yes, that's him! Huh? How do you know, boss."

"That? Fusion zombie should be there too? Jiang Laixu?" Lai Xu's handiwork."

Xu Fang was dumbfounded. He looked at Lin An, who had only one corner of his clothes exposed: "Aren't you attracted to him..."?