Chapter 17- zombie cart

The fall was accompanied by cries that resounded throughout the community.

In an instant, a slender black shadow passed in front of several people's eyes, accurately inserted into the back collar of the person in mid-air, and hung on the wall with the person.

At this time, Xu Fang realized that the person was okay and breathed a long sigh of relief. The black shadow was an iron rod two fingers thick. One end of the iron rod was inserted into the wall, and the man's back collar hung on the other end.

The iron rod kept shaking up and down, while the hanging man cried out and flailed his hands and feet. With a tearing sound, his back collar split.

The man continued to fall.

Xu Fang's originally relieved heart was lifted up again. Although there was a certain buffer, if he fell from the current height, he would probably lose his limbs.

The falling time was too short and no one had time to save it.

The man fell straight to the ground, but the hard ground seemed to have elasticity. The man who fell on the ground bounced a few times before he stopped. There was no joy of surviving the disaster, but his cry was full of energy.

The weather in February was still very cold, but this man who fell from a high altitude was only wearing a white vest and a pair of thin trousers. He looked quite fat. He sat on the ground and cried loudly, with tears streaming down his face.

"Huh? This is it?" ?" Xu Fang looked at the ground with surprise on his face. He could feel that his power reserves were much reduced. Could it be that he was responsible for the changes in the ground?

Will he be able to activate special powers?

Before he could verify it again, the man who was crying without any image suddenly stood up and ran toward the entrance of the building where he fell with red eyes.

He was so aggressive that he didn't even look at them.

Xu Fang's head was full of questions. Even if he didn't want to thank them, there was no need to run so fast. What were you doing?

"Boss?" Xu Fang looked at Shen Xiuze.

The people in the windows upstairs were still looking down. Shen Xiuze just glanced at it casually: "Let's go, we have done our best by saving him." It was unclear whether

the man who fell and the people upstairs were What does it matter to the people who want to kill him? They have other things to do and have no time to care about others.

Xu Fang was very curious, but the boss had already spoken, so he just looked up a few times, led the dog and walked away with the boss.

Entering from the back door of the community, there are also many zombies in the supermarket on the underground floor, but the number is much smaller than those on the streets outside.

Shen Xiuze didn't even use his powers. He held a knife that was melted from the door frame. He grabbed Lin An's wrist with his other hand and stabbed a zombie with one blow.

Xu Fang did the same, holding Xiaofu in one hand and holding a knife in the other.

Zombies have extremely strong vitality, and they will die completely only if their heads are cut off. They have killed too many zombies, and now they can even cut off their heads with one knife without changing their expressions.

The scene where the zombies were chopped was a bit bloody, with smelly black blood splattering everywhere. Lin An had no place to hide. He watched in horror as those zombies with horrible looks and foul smells had their heads chopped off by Shen Xiuze's knife, covered in black and red blood. Rolled to the ground.