Chapter 50- zombie memories

Xu Fang looked confused. Logically speaking, he and the boss met Lin An on the same day. Did something happen between them that he didn't know about?

What happened to the boss's head? Are you injured?

Isn't that what you're talking about? The past few days, An Ge has been sleeping, and the boss has no other injuries except his palms. If it was a previous injury, the recovery speed of superpower users is very fast, even if it is a bloody head, it will be cured long ago.

Just when Xu Fang was thinking this, he heard the boss say in a low voice: "I guess there are sequelae? It often hurts."

Xu Fang: "...Huh?"

He looked at the boss in surprise. He was about to say how could it be possible? , he saw the boss glance at him, his eyes casual, but it made Xu Fang feel a chill down his back.

Um...what did the boss say? What.

Lin An was filled with guilt. When he picked up Shen Xiuze, he was covered in wounds, and he even caused more injuries to him.

The more he recalled the details at that time, the clearer they became. The long bloodstain from the unfinished building to his home was bright red and dazzling. What was he thinking at that time?

By the way?, he remembered. At that time, his mind was not clear. Apart from the hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, hunger, and hunger requirements was left, he remembered, and he felt that this idea was too wasteful.

He really deserves to die.

Shen Xiuze even added fuel to the fire. He pretended to frown and think back: "Speaking of which, you picked me up and took me home that day. What did you do? Take off my clothes, and then... ..."

Grandma Wu immediately covered Wu Duo's ears: "Children can't listen to this."

Wu Duo looked up speechlessly at grandma with excited eyes, as well as Xu Fang and Ouyang Dong, who were pretending to be sculptures with their ears erect. Sure enough, human nature is to gossip.

Shen Xiuze paused for a moment and glanced at the people next to him. Xu Fang and Ouyang Dong immediately looked down at their feet. Grandma Wu also looked down at Xiao Fu who was rubbing against Lin An's feet.

"Then he also bandaged my wound, otherwise I would have been in trouble that day."

Shen Xiuze's words disappointed everyone who wanted to hear gossip. That's it?

You took off all your clothes? Just show us this?

Lin An was ashamed. He bandaged the wound that day just to reduce the bleeding so that he could eat more.

It's not at all to save people.

He dragged Shen Xiuze home, roughly threw the injured and unconscious Shen Xiuze into the bathtub, and then took off his clothes, eh? Take off his clothes?

For the first time, Lin An felt that it was not a good thing that his memory was too good. Everything that happened at that time was replayed in his mind.

He threw the person in the bathtub and took off all his clothes, not even leaving any underwear.

When the wound was being bandaged, the two of them were almost stuck together. The little zombie, who was not clear-headed at the time, even touched it here and poked it there, sighing that the food was of good meat and should be delicious.