Chapter 26- gregarious zombies

Both grandfather and grandson got out of the car and looked towards the source of the sound with Shen Xiuze.

"Is it? Their voices?" Wu Shuangxue asked.

"Well, I've only been out for a few minutes, and I don't know what I did. I definitely didn't do anything good."

Udo, who was standing next to him, looked at the two people's leisurely expressions and couldn't help but ask, "Aren't you going to save them?"

"Not many of the animals and plants here are aggressive. They should be provoking something on their own initiative. It would be nice to have a good memory," Shen Xiuze said.

When they first left the city, they were told not to wander around, but they turned around and forgot.

Wu Shuangxue said with a smile: "Let's go and have a look. I also want to know what is there that can trap two superpowers here. Apart from zombies, we haven't encountered any mutated animals and plants outside today? Maybe they It's unlucky for two people to meet each other."

He was worried that his home might be attacked after he went out, so he took Lin An and Xiaofu with him, collected the RV, and walked toward the source of the sound.

Not long after leaving, Xiaofu's ears twitched and he couldn't stop walking.

Wu Shuangxue looked at Xiaofu thoughtfully: "Is it? Didn't it hear something?"

Several people stopped together. Lin An stood behind Shen Xiuze, still holding the corner of his clothes with one hand, his face His expression was blank, but he suddenly moved to the side and leaned his back on the big stone nearby.

Shen Xiuze was wondering what Lin An was doing when he heard a rustling sound.

"Everyone lean on the side?, make a way?!"

Wu Shuangxue and his granddaughter both reacted quickly and immediately imitated Lin An's movements and leaned on the rocks.

And Xiaofu looked around and immediately stuck to his master's leg.

The sound of rustling became louder and louder, and a large group of spiders appeared in front of several people.

It was the first time Wu Duo saw such a scene. The small black spiders swarmed into a ball, like a black tide, constantly surging forward. Countless black ciliated legs kept moving, making fine sounds.

A chill instantly spread down her back, the hairs on her body stood on end, and her scalp was numb. She didn't even dare to take a deep breath, she only glanced at him and quickly looked away.

The spiders rushed by without even looking at the few people clinging to the stone. But when they all passed by, something else followed behind them.

This group of small spiders dragged two oval-shaped objects wrapped in spider silk, one large and one small, tightly wrapped in white spider silk, and dragged forward on the ground by countless spiders in front.

"Uh! Uh-huh!"

A voice came from the oval-shaped spider silk cocoon, and something could even be seen struggling inside.

Except for Lin An who was stunned, the remaining three people and Xiao Fu watched the little spiders drag away the two cocoons.

Wu Duo blinked: "Those in there should be Brother Xu and Brother Xiaodong."

Shen Xiuze: "...I don't know."

Wu Shuangxue shook her head: "Do you want to take them two with you?" If I go to Baize City alone, it will probably be difficult on the way. I have no vigilance at all. I even have superpowers and can't defeat a group of small spiders." This kind of spider is a