Chapter 60- Like a dream 3

In the quiet and dark passage, Shen Xiuze opened his eyes.

He sat up and rubbed his forehead, but he didn't even remember when he fell.

Lin An was right next to him. Shen Xiuze shouted several times but there was no response. There was a faint smile on his face, as if he had had a sweet dream.

Combined with his own hallucinations, Shen Xiuze immediately guessed the parents Lin An had found in his hallucinations.

Mainly because of the coincidence, they happened to come here to look for Lin An's parents, and the hallucinations here can reveal people's deepest desires. Lin An found his parents in the hallucinations, and regarded them as the real world instead of the real world. It is too normal to want to come out.

Why do they quietly fall into hallucinations?

Although the lantern grass around can make people fall into hallucinations, the grass leaves must be eaten to have the effect.

Shen Xiuze looked around and finally noticed the golden powder on his hand.

The powder on the walls, the endless passage and the lanterns on both sides, or the combination of these things, produced a hallucinogenic effect.

But these golden powders couldn't be washed away, so Shen Xiuze could only hold Lin An, who couldn't wake up, and continue walking forward, leaving here first.

I always thought this passage was very long, but now I have reached the end after walking not far.

The end of this passage? There is no road.

It's a dead end.

There were patterns carved on the golden wall at the end. Shen Xiuze didn't know what the patterns on it meant, but there was only one long passage inside such a big pyramid.

No, if there was nothing down there, the cobra wouldn't stop them from entering here.

And where did those people go more than ten years ago?

Shen Xiuze carefully placed Lin An on the ground, then stretched out a hand and pressed it on the metal wall.

All the metals inside the entire pyramid were instantly sensed. The shapes and gaps of these metals could be felt everywhere.

As expected, there is an exit here, more than one.

Shen Xiuze didn't look for any more clues to open the door. It was too troublesome, right? It was not necessary for him. He just used his superpower to melt all the exits into a hole.

On the wall closest to them, the melted metal flowed along the wall to the ground, and slowly solidified.

Shen Xiuze looked into the cave and found that there were piles of gold and gems inside. Even after a thousand years, these gold and gems were still dazzling. Shen Xiuze's attention was not on these treasures. I saw several bodies lying on the ground.

The clothes worn by these corpses were from styles more than ten years ago.

Open the hole wider and turn it into a door. Shen Xiuze goes in and observes the corpses.

The clothes of the corpse, the knife in their hands, and the things they carry with them can all reveal their identities.

The corpses here are all those of explorers, and these people should have died in the process of fighting with each other. There are even knives stuck in the skeletons, and the bones are not broken.

Is it to compete for these treasures of gold?

Or is it because these people are hallucinating?

Not the person they were looking for, Shen Xiuze turned around and left, continuing to search at other cave entrances.