Chapter 95- Zombies meet their parents

When Shen Xiuze woke up, he found himself in a pure white room. The ceiling, surrounding walls, floor, and the bed under him were all white.

The white light everywhere was dazzling, and the surroundings were silent.

The faint smell of disinfectant lingered on the tip of my nose, and the whole room was seamless, with no unnecessary things and no entrances or exits.

But Shen Xi Xiuze knew where this place was, and looked sharply at a certain place on the wall: "Open the door."

The silent environment was suddenly broken, and a harsh sound came from the top of the room, like a microphone that had just been turned on. There was a whistle, and then a serious female voice came from the room: "You are our prisoner now, and you have no right to make demands. Now you are sentenced to three years in prison, and you are not allowed to leave this room within three years..."

Shen Xiuze's sharp eyes were on When he heard the sound, he became helpless and interrupted the other party before he could finish his words: "Mom, stop playing and open the door."

The wall in front of the pure white room suddenly turned outwards, revealing the scene outside.

A woman in a white coat stood outside, waving to him.

Shen Xiuze got out of bed and walked towards the other party. Since the end of the world, the heavy cloud in his heart finally dissipated.

Just stay alive.

Their facial features are very similar, but their temperaments are completely different.

Ran Qing was very excited when she saw her son reunited after a long separation, and wanted to step forward and give him a hug: "Xiuze!"

Shen Xiuze put his hand on her forehead and looked around: "Okay, let's not talk about old times now. Others Where is it?"

Ran Qing retracted his hand speechlessly and moved away the pressed forehead: "Your companion? He's not awake yet."

"What about Lin An? He's the young man with bangs covering his eyes."

Shen Xiuze looked at He told his mother that he didn't know how long he had been unconscious, but Lin An was a zombie and would not be knocked out by drugs, so he must be awake.

His physique is very special. Although the purpose of bringing him was not simple at first, no one can touch him now.

"Talk about him." Mother Shen's expression suddenly became very complicated. She stared at her son for a while, but hesitated to speak.

"What's wrong with him?" Shen Xiuze's expression changed and he asked immediately.

The place where they are now is an underground research institute in Baize City. Although it seems inconspicuous, it has the most sophisticated research instruments and the best medical experts. The various security systems were also the most advanced when they were first established. If you want to break into It is difficult to enter or escape.

Lin An is a zombie, and a zombie with powerful powers and human thinking ability.

For every researcher, it is an extremely rare research material.

So will they put Lin An...

Seeing his son's body emanating black energy, as if he was going to die with the entire base in the next moment, Shen's mother quickly stopped: "Don't worry, he is fine, really. You'll know after you go and see it."

Shen Xiuze followed his mother to find Lin An. Along the way, he discovered that the security system of the entire scientific research institute was turned on. In some places, password and iris verification were required to pass. Without his mother's guidance, he It will probably take a while to get in.