Chapter 40- Arriving at Muling City

Shen Xiuze was originally watching others killing zombies, but when Lin An came over and stood not far away, his eyes couldn't help but drift over.

Lin An lowered his head and pointed his fingers in frustration, looking up from time to time.

Wu Duo killed another zombie, Xu Fang buried the zombie in the soil, and Ouyang Dong also hung the zombie upside down on a tree.

Everyone is so powerful, but he is the only one who doesn't even dare to kill zombies.

"Come here."

Hearing the sound, he looked over and saw that Shen Xiuze was waving to him.

Walking over slowly, Lin An stood obediently in front of the other party.

Wu Shuangxue took Xiaofu and sat on the wooden stake. Hearing this, he also looked over, but Xiaofu's eyes never left his master from the beginning to the end.

Shen Xiuze folded his arms and stood there casually, staring at the person in front of him with cold eyes.

Lin An stood opposite him politely, feeling guilty and uneasy because he didn't dare to kill zombies, and his head hung low.

They look like a school bully and a poor kid being bullied. Both their expressions and movements match perfectly.

Wu Shuangxue: "Pfft."

"What's wrong?" Shen Xiuze couldn't see the other person's expression and could only look at the hair on his head.

"I'm sorry."

Shen Xiuze frowned slightly: "Why do you need to apologize?"

Lin An answered honestly: "No, kill the zombies."

"If you didn't kill them, you didn't kill them. Didn't we? We didn't kill them either. ?"

Lin An pursed his lips. The reason why the two of them didn't kill zombies was to leave the opportunity to others. He was capable enough to kill many zombies, but he didn't dare to kill them. Their nature was completely different.

"We are "comrades". Unless we do something that affects the entire team or implicates other people, there is no need to apologize to each other. Besides, zombies are just that. The three of them are not enough. If you want to kill the zombies, you probably won't be able to grab them. "Arrived."

As the abilities of Xu Fang and others improved, they became more and more proficient at killing zombies. In the past two days, zombies appeared in small groups and in small groups. It was not difficult for the three of them to deal with it, and there could even be more. Try some abilities.

Lin An nodded and said "I'm sorry" subconsciously.

"You haven't done anything that requires an apology. From now on, you are not allowed to say sorry again, and..."

Shen Xiuze suddenly raised Lin An's chin, and his beautiful crimson eyes just met the other person's. His eyes came into contact, and he immediately avoided it as if he was being burned. His eyes were erratic, evasive, but he didn't dare to resist. It was so pitiful.

"And? Why do you keep your head down? Aren't you afraid of cervical spondylosis? Or? You said I look terrible."

Wu Shuangxue looked at the two people with a smile. Before, she was staring at the three zombies. Now they were staring at Lin An and Shen Xiuze intently. The height difference between the two was about ten centimeters. One was forced to raise his head with an innocent face, while the other frowned and sounded dissatisfied. Even they themselves did not realize it. This gesture is a little too intimate.