Chapter 85- Brave little blessing

In the alpha wolf was the first to rush out of the cave, and the other snow wolves also rushed out.

The mother wolf immediately got up after hearing the low howl outside, woke up all the cubs, picked up one of them and walked out of the cave.

The remaining wolf cubs seemed to be used to this kind of thing and followed their mother outside.

Xiaofu was still out of the situation and didn't understand what was happening, but now was a good opportunity to escape. He immediately blended in with the cubs.

There was a melee not far outside the cave, and a pack of wolves was fighting to the death with another pack of wolves.

That's a pack of zombie wolves.

Most of the mottled fur fell off, revealing the blackened and rotten flesh underneath. It can be seen from the dull color of the fur that has not yet fallen off that these zombie wolves were once part of the snow wolf clan.

It's just that the companions who once fought side by side have become sworn enemies who will never stop fighting. The snow wolf bites the enemy fiercely, its silent blue eyes full of murderous intent and hatred.

The zombie wolf also shows no signs of weakness. It has a similar body shape and strong combat power. Even if it is injured, it will not be affected. The blood-red eyes full of killing are filled with endless cruelty and greed.

The battle between the two groups of wolves was fierce, and the white snow was stained with blood. In just a few minutes, both sides suffered casualties.

The female wolf didn't even look at her comrades. She had her own responsibility, looked around vigilantly, and took her cub away from the dangerous battlefield.

The fierce and bloody battlefield made the wolf cubs tremble. They followed their mother silently and did not dare to stay and fight.

Xiaofu is not afraid. He has seen countless zombies. He can even eat dog food leisurely while everyone is fighting zombies, or watch the tragic scenes of zombies flying into the sky, but now no one is around him.

It is the only dog ​​here, and it seems that it has never fought zombies and cannot fight them.

Xiaofu: "..."

The timid Xiaofu immediately lowered his head and clamped his tail. Even if he wanted to find his master, he had to get out of here alive first.

The mother wolf was about to go around halfway up the mountain to the back of the mountain, and then take the wolf pups down the mountain to escape, but two zombie wolves appeared from the side and blocked their way.

The mother wolf put down her cubs, leaned over in an attacking posture, roared and charged towards the enemy.

Zombie wolves and snow wolves have the same fighting power, but they are not afraid of injuries and are more ferocious. They basically compete in pairs on the battlefield, but this female wolf forcefully held back two zombie wolves.

The little wolf cubs stopped in place at a loss. In front of them was the battlefield between their mother and the enemy, and behind them was the battlefield of their kin. The little wolf cubs trapped in the middle howled in panic.

The alpha wolf heard it and saw it, but it was surrounded by three zombie wolves and could not come to help at all. Furious, it let out a ferocious roar at the wolf pups who were standing there blankly, and then got entangled with the three wolves. Fight.

"Run!"

The little wolf cubs understood their father's voice and immediately ran away.

There was no discussion, no adult wolf leadership, and they didn't know where to run. There was even a chubby idiot who rushed towards the battlefield.