Chapter 19- Zombies are greedy

Shen Xiuze: "...You are thinking too much."

They improve their superpowers by constantly fighting with zombies. The zombies with superpowers only use superpowers when attacking people. They don't have any superpowers at all. To train the consciousness of superpowers, one mainly relies on eating people to increase strength.

Lin An loves cleanliness very much, almost to the point of severe mysophobia. He may have used his superpower to clean his home every day since the early days of the apocalypse, which is equivalent to exercising his superpower.

In addition, since the meteorite can attract the covetousness of zombies, it means that it contains a lot of energy. Now that it has been eaten by Lin An, it is natural for his powers to become stronger.

The waterspout outside was still whirring, moving from here to there, twisting this way and that.

Xu Fang saw the problem: "This waterspout seems to be looking for something?"

Shen Xiuze sat in the passenger seat and guessed: "Maybe it's looking for a place to put garbage."

Xu Fang: ...So it's because These zombies have no place to throw them, so they keep wandering around?

"Look around for a place where you can throw it away. It will consume too much power if you continue like this."

Xu Fang is familiar with this place. Garbage trucks are often parked in the alley behind the center. I don't know if there are any now.

Driving towards the alley, all the zombies I met along the way were swept up in the waterspout, and the ground was also cleaned.

There was a white garbage truck parked at the entrance of the back alley. The garbage truck behind it was blue and white. As soon as the waterspout encountered the garbage truck, it immediately threw zombies and garbage in from the garbage entrance above the truck. .

There were so many zombies that the garbage truck was quickly filled up, and the remaining zombies were still being stuffed in.

After discovering that zombies were overflowing from the garbage truck, Waterspout tried hard to stuff the overflowing zombies inside again. In the end, all the zombies were loaded into the garbage truck, and none of them came out.

The garbage truck originally had a large capacity, but compared with the countless zombies, it looked very small.

With so many zombies stuffed inside, the body of the car swelled up and looked like it was about to explode in the next second.

The waterspout also dispersed after completing its task. The sudden surge of water was flush with the car's tires, almost washing away the car. Finally, all the turbid water flowed away from the sewer.

Looking at the pair of zombie legs standing upside down and struggling at the entrance of the trash can, Xu Fang in the car was silent for a moment: "In the future, I will definitely mess with Brother An less."

Shen Xiuze looked back at the ignorant little boy in the back seat. The zombie chuckled: "Indeed."

Ouyang Dong buried the bones wrapped in purple cotton-padded clothes in a park near Lin An's house. It was very remote and there were few zombies. Basically no one would come and it was very quiet.

After that, he prepared to take action with them, helping to carry supplies while looking for his father everywhere.

Although his father is probably gone, he won't give up until he sees someone.

Several people returned to Lin An's home together. Because the number of people increased, Lin An quietly followed Shen Xiuze until they entered the house and Shen Xiuze helped him take off all the equipment. Ouyang Dong pointed at Lin An and shouted in shock. : "Zombie!"