Chapter 47- Death by Zombie Tree

The severed red tree roots were twisting and bending on the ground, like a lingering poisonous snake. Wherever it went, even the roots of other trees were corroded.

Grandma Wu covered her chest and tried to pretend as if nothing had happened, but sweat broke out on her forehead.

Others also ran over with anxious faces: "Are you okay? What was that thing just now?" "It's just a

flesh wound, nothing serious." Grandma Wu tried her best to pretend as if nothing had happened. Don't want everyone to worry.

"But..." Wu Duo looked at the wound on grandma's chest. The clothes near the wound had turned yellow and black. How could the wound be fine?

Lin An stood aside and looked at the injury on Grandma Wu's chest, and then at Shen Xiuze's hand behind her back. The worry on her face was clearly visible.

"I brought medicine, and there are a lot of medicines in the space." Wu Duo took out all the medicines in his space. Various bottles and jars were scattered everywhere, and some even fell from the gaps between the roots of the trees. Arrived below.

"Which one should I use? What kind of medicine should I use for this kind of injury?" Wu Duo read the instructions on the medicine bottles one by one, his hands shaking all the time. Although he was the youngest in the entire team, he always behaved very mature and steady. , this is the first time she has been so flustered.

Shen Xiuze stood nearby. Although his hands had become bloody, his expression did not change at all. He pointed out a small brown bottle from countless bottles and jars: "Use this to wash the wound, and then bandage it." Duo

immediately picked up the brown bottle and went to wash grandma's wound.

Lin An took another identical brown medicine bottle and walked up to Shen Xiuze.

"Wash the wound."

He looked up at Shen Xiuze, and then gently pulled his hand out from behind.

Shen Xiuze did not resist and stretched out his hand obediently.

The bloody palms felt painful just looking at them. Lin An's face wrinkled, looking even more painful than the injured person himself.

I opened the brown medicine bottle and looked for the cotton swab on the ground, so I could only pour it directly onto the wound.

When the brown potion came into contact with the red flesh, it immediately made a stinging sound. The palm of the hand was cut open bit by bit like a dull knife, and the pain was so painful that I almost lost consciousness.

The same goes for Grandma Wu. Almost as soon as Wu Duo poured the potion, Grandma Wu's waist suddenly straightened, sweat dripped from her forehead, and her eyesight turned black.

As explorers in the wilderness all year round, the two of them had suffered countless injuries, but none of them hurt like this. It was obviously just a skin injury, but the pain was extremely strong.

Fortunately, the medicine is indeed effective. After cleaning the wound and wrapping it with gauze, it should be fine.

The two people surrounding him breathed a sigh of relief, it was okay.

But soon they fell into a hard fight again, because the red roots appeared again.

It is obviously just a tree, but this zombie tree is like an extremely experienced hunter, slowly teasing the prey in the cage, causing the prey to exhaust its strength little by little, and can no longer resist.

They are like this now. They can attack the zombie tree with many moves, but they give everyone some time to breathe. Then they continue to attack and increase their intensity, giving them hope before falling into despair.