Chapter 73- be found

Lin An's sense of smell is already very sensitive. Knowing that the can of stinky smell was going to be sprayed on him, he simply couldn't accept it because of mysophobia.

Besides, he has no human flavor about him, so he won't attract zombies at all.

It's a pity that Luo Yuan didn't know about this. He stood by the car with the smell, frowned at the people hiding in the car and couldn't get out, and kicked the tires impatiently: "Get out quickly, or there will be zombies If you are attracted to me, everyone will die."

Lin An hid in the car and shook his head wildly.

Luo Yuan clicked his tongue, opened the car door and wanted to forcefully squirt on the other person. He hated those people who had no ability and were too pushy and thieves.

When he and Shen Xiuze and others went to look for supplies, he found that only the old woman and this guy did nothing. The old woman was older and seemed to be in a bad state of mind, so she stopped saying anything. But this guy, who was young, did nothing and only knew how to hide behind others when fighting zombies.

Although it doesn't matter whether he fights zombies or not, and he's not a member of their team, it's so unpleasant to watch.

Even more irritating than that bald head who is always full of provocation.

If the mission fails because of this guy's willfulness, he will never give up.

As soon as the car door opened, it was closed again by a hand.

Shen Xiuze pressed the car door with one hand: "He doesn't need these."

"Could he still be invisible?" Luo Yuan said sarcastically. They knew that the main operatives in this mission were the other party's team, but they also had to go in and get energy.

"Luo Yuan." Lu Li walked over slowly, "Since he doesn't want to spray, he won't spray."

Although he didn't know what was wrong with this young man named Lin An, he knew that Shen Xiuze and others had been there in the past two days. During the discussion, they were basically talking about how to put the meteorite into space. They didn't seem to worry about Lin An not being able to get the meteorite. In that case, they didn't have to worry about it.

He believed in Shen Xiuze's judgment.

Glancing at Lin An, who was still huddled in the car, Lu Li always felt that the other person had many secrets. He still didn't know what the other person looked like. Every time he got close, Shen Xiuze would block him, as if he was some kind of savage beast. Same.

The captain had said so, so Luo Yuan had no choice but to give up.

In order not to alert others, they had to walk the remaining kilometer.

Lin An was walking slightly away from everyone. Usually when there were strangers, he would hide behind Shen Xiuze and others, but today everyone was exuding a stench. This smell is really effective. Usually, Lin An, who still felt a little hungry when smelling his teammates, didn't want to get close to them at all now.

On the contrary, the aroma emanating from the dune town becomes more and more attractive to zombies in the presence of these people.

His social anxiety is a little better now, but mysophobia really can't stand the smell.

Xu Fang couldn't bear it either. He had already become familiar with Lu Li's teammates and was currently talking to them.

"Where did you get this kind of thing? Ouch! It stinks so much. It smells ten thousand times more than falling into a stinking ditch."