Extra 7- new golden statue

Normally only zombies can smell this smell, but now because the smell is so strong, even some people with super powers with sensitive sense of smell can smell it.

"What smell?" Jia Juncai looked up in confusion. The alluring aroma came from above, which aroused people's appetite. He had clearly eaten before, but now he seemed to be hungry for a long time, and he almost drooled. Can't hold it.

Lin An and Shen Xiuze instantly realized that this smell was exactly the meteorite they were looking for. Judging from the rich smell that seemed to be able to turn into substance, they could tell that there was definitely a lot of it.

The falling rocks above continued to slide down the mountain. Although people were in a panic, they continued to gather under Jia Juncai's command. They also know that there is no point in escaping elsewhere. Only these two people can protect them now.

The people above thought that sooner or later they would be unable to hold on, but the barrier did not disappear after a long time. Even though the gold was covered with stones, the height remained unchanged.

All the explosives were used up, and the people above finally panicked. Pei Xianzhang buried the explosives just in case. Seeing that Pei Xianzhang was dead, these people knew that they would be in trouble if they were caught, so they wanted to kill everyone They were all silenced, but now these two superpowers suddenly appeared and disrupted all plans. Not only did no one die, but the superpowers of these two people were not even used up.

Ignoring the sudden strange smell, these people fled in a hurry.

When the commotion above subsided, Jia Jun saw through his powers that the people on the top of the mountain had escaped. Lin An and Shen Xiuze removed the barrier and piled the fallen rocks to one side.

Then they quickly headed towards the top of the mountain. If there were a large number of meteorites, the purpose of their expedition would have been achieved.

When Xiaofu saw his master running away, he quickly followed him.

This mountain is very high and very steep. The only mountain road has been destroyed in the explosion just now. Shen Xiuze and Lin An can only go up on foot. Fortunately, they can use their powers, and the way up is not difficult. , it just takes some time.

Jia Juncai smelled the smell and guessed what they were going to do. Now there was no leader in the base. He had to get through the difficulties with everyone, so he stayed at the base with his friends, captured all Pei Xianzhang's men, and then counted the people in the base. The remaining supplies.

It was only during the inventory process that he discovered that there were not many supplies in the entire base. He originally wanted everyone to have a full meal first, gather strength, and then think about the next thing together, but now all the food combined can last even a month. Can't make it through.

Faced with such a situation, he just felt exhausted, but seeing that everyone was so thin that they looked like they were going to faint in the next second, he decided to let everyone eat first. As for the supplies, he would figure out a solution later.

When Lin An and Shen Xiuze were rushing up the mountain, a large number of zombies imprisoned in the underground ruins in the city suddenly rioted. They had been staying quietly in the darkness, unable to smell the smell of food, and there were only countless The companions crowded around, stepping on each other, but suddenly a scent of fragrance came over, seeping into the underground ruins through the corners.

This scent aroused the hunger of the zombies, and all the zombies began to search for the source of the smell.

They were moving in one direction. If there was an obstacle in front of them, they would hit the obstacle. If one zombie couldn't knock it down, then there would be two, three, countless zombies... There were