Chapter 92- Zombies feel wronged

The city lord and others were frozen before they had time to react. Only the neck and up could move their entire body, and there were even tiny stubbles of ice on their face and eyelashes.

The originally high emotions were extinguished by the ice. It was cold from feet to head, and it was freezing to the core.

At this time, no one dared to speak.

Several of the fire-type superpowers secretly used their superpowers to melt the ice on their bodies. They were horrified to find that the ice was extremely hard and impossible to melt.

What happened to this zombie?

Why is there such a powerful force?

Lin An raised his head and looked at everyone, scanning them one by one. The eyes that were full of disgust and hatred just now turned into unanimous fear.

They were afraid, afraid of themselves, afraid of his powers, afraid that he would hurt them.

For the first time, Lin An had such a clear understanding of his own strength. It turned out that as long as he was strong enough, he could make everyone surrender.

Those crimson eyes were exposed to everyone's sight. Lin An, who always lowered his head in front of others, looked directly at everyone without showing any weakness. The morning sun shone in this crystal clear castle, and also shone into Lin An's eyes. The red irises were like burning flames, and like shining gems.

The people he glanced at didn't dare to look directly at him, and lowered the only head they had free control over.

Now, the ones with their heads down have become them.

"Can you listen to me?" Lin An's voice was very soft, but with a tone that could not be refused. He was also very polite, but this sentence sounded like a death threat to others.

"We are going down the mountain to kill zombies. We will not let any zombies enter the ice and snow city. You don't have to do anything. Just stay here. Don't try to pour potions into the maze. Those potions can't kill me. Moreover, The next time you anger me, I will turn Ice and Snow City, well, into a dead city."

Lin An said very slowly, he rarely said so many words in front of outsiders, and this was the first time he even threatened others, and even because he didn't I bit my tongue because I was too skilled, but the effect of these words was indeed very good.

The slow tone was like a terrifying white hand bone slowly climbing up the backs of everyone, and finally strangled their necks, making them feel suffocated and cold. The residents whose lifeblood was controlled did not dare to refute.

The difference in strength is too big, this zombie is too scary.

The only city lord who still had the spirit of resistance flushed. Even though his body was extremely cold, his whole face turned red from embarrassment. He has been the city lord of Ice and Snow City for thirty years, and has never been threatened like this before. Even the one who threatened him was a zombie!

As the lord of a city, he would never be threatened by a zombie in front of so many people.

"You, how dare you?" The city lord struggled to say these words. I don't know whether it was because of the coldness that froze his body or the anger in his chest. His voice sounded like it was squeezed out from between his teeth.

Lin An slowly looked at the city lord. There was no expression on his entire face. His frosty face was pale and perfect, like an expensive and exquisite doll in the cupboard, without any trace of life.

He tilted his head and said softly: "You think I don't dare?"

He really didn't dare. Lin An had never killed anyone. Even bleeding and skinning prey in the forest was done by others. The reason for mysophobia was that he never took action. In fact, it was because he really didn't dare.