Chapter 67- Power level

The name of this city is very strange, called Desert Eye.

Because it was built in the desert, and it was the only oasis in the desert, with a lake in it, so people built a city around the oasis and lake.

Various problems had arisen in several previous cities due to the emergence of zombies, so Shen Xiuze had always been highly vigilant about the Eye of the Desert.

On the fifth day after they left the forest and entered the desert, they finally saw the city wall of the Desert Eye. The city wall here was low and could basically be regarded as a small earth wall. Through the city wall, you could even see the lush green plants inside.

I was tired of seeing green plants in the forest before, but after being baptized by the yellow sand these days, I still feel that green is the most pleasing to the eye.

"Let's go check it out first? If it's full of zombies, we can run away easily." Xu Fang asked. Muling City is full of zombies, and he is afraid that this city has also been occupied by zombies.

Lin An looked at the city and suddenly said: "No need, it's full of humans." "

How do you know?" Xu Fang shut up immediately after asking this question. Brother An is a zombie, he doesn't know if there are any inside. people?

Although Lin An now looks almost like a human being, his sense of smell still belongs to zombies, so he can naturally smell the smell of fresh human flesh in the city.

Wu Duo looked at Lin An with some surprise: "So this city is not occupied by zombies?"

Ouyang Dong thought: "Maybe like Chuxi City, zombies and humans coexist."

Since there are people inside, then they I have to go in and take a look.

While walking towards the city, Wu Duo quietly took out a pair of sunglasses from the space and handed them to Lin An. After taking them, Lin An thanked him and immediately put on the sunglasses.

His eyes are still red now, and he can see abnormalities as long as he is careful. He doesn't want to cause any trouble because of his own reasons.

There were still dozens of meters away from the city. When everyone was looking forward to what this city would look like, Xu Fang missed the mark and his feet suddenly began to sink. In the blink of an eye, his feet were already submerged in the yellow water. In the sand.

"Hey? Help, my feet, there is a ghost here." Xu Zang shouted.

Everyone else was very close to Xu Fang and immediately stretched out their hands to pull him out. The scope of the yellow sand sinking was not large, and no one else encountered this situation.

Ouyang Dong felt that he was already very strong and could not pull Xu Fang out of the quicksand.

"Feet! My feet hurt!" Xu Fang was still yelling.

Ouyang Dong was about to apply more force, but found that his own feet were also sinking.

No, it's not quicksand!

Ouyang Dong felt something grabbing his feet and pulling them down.

What is this?

Seeing that Ouyang Dong also fell in, Shen Xiuze immediately grabbed one of Ouyang Dong and Xu Fang's hands.

Wu Duo also immediately took out two ropes from the space and threw them to the two of them.

In just one breath, their bodies had sunk halfway down.

Xu Fang and Ouyang Dong wrapped the rope around their hands, but before Wu Duo could exert any force, Shen Xiuze used his strength to drag the two out of the quicksand.