Chapter 99- Evolved zombies

Xu Fang looked at Lin An who appeared out of thin air first, the shock in his eyes almost reached the sky, what's going on? Where did Brother An come from?

When Lin An was fighting Shen Xiuze in Mowus City, he elementalized himself and turned into water mist. However, Xu Fang and others were not around at that time and had never seen this move.

So when Xu Fang saw Lin An appearing here out of thin air, he even wondered if he had misunderstood and hallucinated.

He stared at Lin An carefully, looked him up and down, and finally discovered something unusual.

"Ah ah, this Brother An has no feet, he is a ghost!" Xu Fang pointed at Lin An's feet and shouted loudly.

Ouyang Dong was speechless. Who could use superpowers to freeze zombies to save them? He casually looked down and saw that Lin An's pants were empty and he was floating on the ground.

Ouyang Dong:!

Seeing the horrified looks of the two people, Lin An hurriedly explained: "I am really Lin An, not a ghost. My feet are elementalized because the ground here is too dirty."

Lin An smelled the two The smell of people was brought in because there was too much blood in the underground passage. Since no one was cleaning it up, the blood on the ground had dried. However, because Lin An couldn't alert the snake, he couldn't clean it directly, so he simply used all the elements on his body. Transform, hide.

Grandma Wu who was following Lin An couldn't hide, but her keen insight was able to sense Lin An's general location, so she followed all the way here.

After Lin An's explanation, the two of them knew what elementalization was. It turned out that when the superpower became stronger, they could elementalize themselves.

Xu Fang looked hopeful: "Then if I become more powerful in the future, will I be able to turn into a native... Why doesn't it sound impressive at all?"

Ouyang Dong said nothing. If he could become elemental, he would become a plant... people?

The zombies turned into ice cubes, and several people relaxed and talked. Xu Fang asked with a little complaint: "Brother An, why don't you come out all the time? We were almost eaten by zombies." In fact, when we came here,

, Shen Xiuze specifically explained that although Xu Fang and Ouyang Dong's powers are already stronger than others, they relied too much on them along the way. When they encounter powerful zombies, they will always subconsciously seek help, but they cannot After staying together, the journey has ended, and they have arrived at Baize City. Everyone has to walk alone in the future, so they should learn to fight alone.

The zombies here have been artificially intervened and are stronger than ordinary zombies, which is just the right time for them to practice their skills.

So Lin An waited until they couldn't handle it before showing up.

Ouyang Dong and Xu Fang were silent. In fact, when they were fighting these zombies, they did subconsciously think that if the boss and Lin An were here, they would be able to deal with the zombies effortlessly.

"What about now, should we go back first? Or should we stay here and kill zombies, just in time to get some exercise." Xu Fang asked. The frozen zombie can be unlocked. Since his current ability is not enough, he can only continue to train and become stronger.

Lin An thought for a while: "Wait a moment."

He bypassed the frozen zombies and floated into the room where Professor Zhang entered. Although he saw the other party's body exploded, he was always cautious and wanted to confirm the other party again. Is it really dead?