Chapter 33- Unlucky zombie rat

Professor Lin stepped forward slowly, his eyes always fixed on Lin An. He suspected that he was wrong, because the person who seemed to be a zombie had been standing very calmly behind Shen Xiuze and did not pounce on him to bite him. Nor did he attack anyone.

Full of doubts, he walked to Shen Xiuze and found that everyone else looked strange. Even Wu Shuangxue didn't look strange at all. He immediately realized that this zombie-like person was with them. .

"Is he a zombie?" Professor Lin asked doubtfully.

At this time, everyone gathered around Shen Xiuze, asking him why he came here, completely forgetting that Lin An was following behind.

Every time he goes out, Lin An will be like a little mushroom growing on Shen Xiuze. He is quiet and very well-behaved. Everyone is used to it, but now he is seen by others.

Wu Shuangxue was still a little weak due to the previous battle. Seeing her old friend confused, she could only explain: "He is a zombie, but you should be able to tell that he is a little different from ordinary zombies. They won't attack people."

Xu Fang and Ouyang Dong winked wildly. They forgot that Professor Lin was also here. Is it too late to escape now?

"Why doesn't it attack people? Is it mutated? You took him with you all the way? So what does he eat? Is he a family member of any of you?" Professor Lin had many questions. This was his first time. Encounter? Zombies that can't attack people.

Lin An felt the other party's eager gaze, and shrank back, trying to use Shen Xiuze to cover himself. Professor Lin, who was not sure why, took a step forward, allowing Lin An to reappear in his field of vision.

Even if other people present looked at him, Lin An wouldn't have such a big reaction, because he was used to it after traveling all the way before.

But now a stranger he had never seen before kept staring at him. Even if he lowered his head, he could feel the gaze. Lin An's eyelashes trembled slightly. The next moment, Professor Lin's glasses were filled with a layer of mist. Blocking his view.

"Hey? Why can't I see things clearly all of a sudden?"

Shen Xiuze's mouth curled up slightly. It seems that Lin An is now sane. When someone is looking at him, he actually knows how to block the other person from looking at him. , compared with being at a loss and hiding everywhere before, it has indeed made great progress.

Wu Duo helped Professor Lin clean his glasses, while Grandma Wu explained to him Lin An's abnormality.

Now that all the residents of Mechanical City have been relocated, in addition to Central Street, there is also a site under construction in Mechanical City. This is a second safety base established to prevent accidents. The entire base is like an inverted The buckled bowl is closed around and above it, but it has not been built yet and there is nothing inside.

Professor Lin listened to Wu Shuangxue's explanation while leading them to another safe base. He was very interested in Lin An's changes, but because he could only study machinery and knew nothing about other fields, after hearing this, he just wanted to know if other zombies would become like this.

After getting a negative answer, he was obviously a little disappointed.

There are many people sitting in the base, and the people here are all the remaining survivors of Mechanical City. Compared with a populous city like Chuxi City, the number of people in Mechanical City is much smaller.

The survivors stayed here, surrounded by only lights and robots. The sealed top and surrounding areas made the entire base feel like a huge prison, feeling only depression and despair.