Chapter 82

💖Chapter 82💖

Days passed… Alec was completely alright with his health..Magnus really felt sick and he was mentally depressed sometimes… it's hard for him to stay on his limit.. It's easy before but it's really challenging now..whenever Alec hugs him and sits next to him casually.. He can't take that thought of hugging him back and kissing him hard out of his mind .. He tried to talk so many times about the past but he held himself considering Alec's health…

Most of the time Alec was in his office with Davina and his new colleagues.. They couldn't talk much at work so when they got back home they talked non stop..Alec was really comfortable with Magnus then before, he wanted to ask about his new feelings about them, but at the same time he didn't want to mess up this beautiful friendship they have…

It's been 2 weeks since Alec was discharged from hospital… In the past 2 weeks Alec didn't find anything suspicious except one thing… the feeling he always has when magnus gets back home everyday..

He felt safe, he felt like he was waiting to see him all day .. This unknown feeling is messing with his mind.. Why he was always looking for magnus presence, why he felt relaxed around him.. He doesn't know what happened in the past 6 months, no matter how many times he tried on his own he ended up having headaches… so he stopped stressing himself

He keeps himself busy with his works, Davina is too good and nice to him, alec know Davina likes him, it's clear the way she behave, alec like her too but that didn't change the strange connection he had with Magnus

when he works next to magnus hospital he used to see him more often in the cafeteria.. But now he is in next street so he can't see him more often.. He thought maybe that's the reason he was waiting for Magnus to get back home soon.. Alec was riding the new harley..even though they had 2 bikes right now..they used to share the rides so Everyday He dropped Magnus in his hospital and he used to pick him back….

One fine evening Alec was about to pick Magnus back, he saw Kira and Nick walking hand in hand… he smiled pleasantly on looking at them.. 

Alec :hey!!!! (he waved at them)

Nick :hey!!! How are you and what are you doing here??

Alec :magnus??? (he asked and looked behind nick, he is checking the exit door )

Kira :alec!!!! Magnus had a high fever this morning , we suspect it's contagious so we send him home…we did lab test I will send you his results within 2 hrs, he must be on self isolation.. until I send you the results keep your distance from him… (she said and patted alec's shoulder)

Alec :Is it that much complicated… (he asked, his face clearly said that he is panicked.. they both see him in awee..)

Nick :dude… relax!!! It's for precaution

. He is fine.. Just a little raise in temperature..

Alec thanked both of them and left..

Nick :It's still there somewhere inside !!! Isn't it?? (he smiled at Kira)

Kira :They are inseparable.. I want them together so badly.. I can't see this idiot suffering in silence.. Before this at least he opened up but now he doesn't even want to talk about his personal life.. He wants to distract himself with work … he is just a mess day by day… sometimes I thought I should run to alec and spill everything out… But his health kept me on hold -(she said shaking her head)

Nick held Kiras hand and squeezed hard… nick :i can't stand in his shoes… if something like this happens to you..

Kira :neither I.. (she said leaning back on his shoulder)