Chapter 79

💖Chapter 79💖

Alec :so I bring asmodeus back and don't you get mad at me??? (he asked with his mouth full of food..)

Magnus :eat slowly alec!!! Yes we had a fight but we patch up soon.. (he said wiping alec chin which is filled with remaining )

Alec :you fought with me??? (he pouted and magnus laughed on looking alec's pouting face..)

Magnus :yes!!! We both did…

Alec :stupid!!!! Okay speaking of my birthday… what did you present me (he asked curiously)

Magnus :guess what ??? It's Harley (he said offering last spoon of food in that plate)

Alec :you are not serious right? (alec asked with surprising look in his face)

Magnus :no!!! I am serious.. (he said smiling at alec )

Alec :OMG where is she??? (he shout loud, he was excited but then he realize he is hospital)

Magnus :back in our apartment parking lot.. (Magnus said wiping his mouth with a wet tissue)

Alec :God!!! I want to go for a ride… (he said closing his face with his hand)

Magnus :okay!!! but Maryse will kill us if we touch those bikes again(making alec rolled his eyes)

Alec :come on!!! She is sweetheart.. You kiss her left cheeks and I kiss right side she will melt around us (he said)

"sounds like a plan" Maryse cleared her throat from the doorway… Alec's eyes widened… Magnus laughed at Alec's expression..

Alec :Mom!!! I am sorry I scared you (he opened his arms for Maryse)

Maryse hugged him tight.. She looked at Magnus.. He smiles wide that makes Maryse smile at them too …

Maryse :Are you okay now???better??? (she asked concernedly)

Alec:Good mom!! (he said looking at magnus who is washing the plate)

Maryse :magnus!!! Mr. Harlo called me.. He said he want alec back but he can't take him in the same branch because the projects alec left was still running…he won't remember anything right now… so untill the work gets over.. He wants alec to work in his" B"branch.. Which is on the next street… what you say…??? I want to take you back home…. You both (she mentioned both alec and magnus) I don't want you two to suffer here anymore…

Magnus :Mom… it's okay.. He needs to be here to get his memory back.... He needs to divert his mind from his misery .. You know what I mean right?? (he asked Maryse, Maryse nodded in return ) Besides, working in the New branch gives him peace.. In the old branch if anyone asks about the past he will get frustrated again…

Alec :interrupted) no I won't!!! (he said annoyingly)

Magnus :Alexander!!

Alec :no magnus!!! I am not going anywhere….

Magnus :either this or we will go with Maryse (magnus asked raising his eyebrows)

Alec :fine.. I Will go to new branch… (he rolled his eyes making magnus laugh at him)

Magnus and Maryse ate their dinner talking with alec… they both didn't let him think about the past.. They keep Alec's mind engaged with their present stuff…

Magnus :Mom!! You sleep in my room.. I will take couch today (he said and Maryse nodded because she knows even if she argue with magnus she will definitely lose)

Magnus tucked him under the cover… "sleep" he said while caressing his head…

Alec nodded with a smile.. Magnus fell on the couch… he is already facing a lot and many more things are yet to come but he was tired because since day he knew about alec's suffering he couldn't sleep well… at least he can sleep now,thinking that alec's is out of danger..

The moment Alec saw Magnus drifted into deep sleep… he felt different. The Hickey in Magnus neck was bothering him..it's all fresh, "He just had sex with someone when I am suffering in pain..?? No magnus wasn't that type of a person, but… to him is that person more important than me??? "so many thoughts running in his mind… it's like the feeling magnus finds someone more important than him… it's like why he didn't find a true Love till now… everything is bothering him.. Whether he felt sad or mad he didn't know…whether he felt jealous or possessive he didn't know…all he knew was that this weird feeling hurt and it felt bad…

He drifted into sleep while looking at Magnus' face…

++++++next day morning

Magnus :hey you need a sponge /towel bath… the nurse is here… so make yourself comfortable.. I will wait outside…

Alec :It's okay.. I will do it by myself.

Nurse :sir it's our job to do that… you can't do that right now… you will get headaches or dizziness…

Alec :magnus!!! (he looked at Magnus for help)

Magnus :stella!!! Give me that… I will take care (he patted her shoulder and Stella nodded with a smile on return..)

Once Stella left Magnus locked the door… "are you okay with me doing it?? " he asked.. Alec nodded with a smile…

Magnus :idiot!!!! Move a little forward so I can take your hospital gown off..

Alec moved a little and Magnus removed his gown till waist…he took a towel immersed in warm water… he smiled at alec when squeezed the water in that towel… he wiped his back first, alec felt strangely comfortable.. Like he used to Magnus caressing hands..

Magnus cleaned his neck which was already covered with purple Hickeys, he smiled remembering their love making.. He cleaned Alec's torso.. Alec closed his eyes, it felt like a massage and he got used to it….. his body reacted to his touch…

he wiped down to his lower abs and stopped right there… then he switched his hands to alec's leg… he wiped alec's legs and thighs, there is no lust in his touch, it's full of love and care.. So Alec didn't feel any discomfort… Before moving further upward , Magnus stopped and looked at Alec's face.. Alec's eyes closed and lips parted…he is simply relaxing under his touch and towel bath…

Magnsu rubbed Alec's hair while smiling at him… "clean by yourself further I don't want to embarrass you" he handed a new towel in alec's hand and alec nodded with a nervous smile…and magnus disappeared into the washroom..

He held himself while looking into the mirror, it's hurting him to keep his distance from his own husband like he is some kind of third person… All he can do is forget everything like that happened in a dream, he doesn't want to cry anymore… he makes himself stronger to face the situation..

Magnus :Did you talk to Mr.Harlo???

Alec :yes.. when you were in shower he called to mom… so I talked to him… he said he will send his personal assistant with a rejoining form from another branch… he just want me to sign the resignation form from old office and rejoining form from new branch… the project is big so he need me to join the team, once I get back to work..

Magnus :good… don't worry you are the best and you heal in no time… (he said patting alec's shoulder )

Alec kicked his stomach with his fist playfully…

"Alec lightwood is that you???" a familiar voice pierces magnus ears…

Magnus :Davina????

She ran and hugged alec… Alec looked at her and Magnus confusingly back and forth.. He shrugged his shoulders looking at magnus.. He actually don't remember her

And Magnus gave an unreadable expression on his face like" bitch please, you are squeezing my husband "kinda look…